There are 166 users in the forums

The Owen Marecic Convertible MG of Specialness

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Yah not the D-line help I was looking for.
no disrepsect to owen, but i dont get this move. theres 5 d-lineman on the roster and only 4 if ray mcdonald cannot play.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Explain that one

should be back right before the trade deadline.I dont think they would let Hunter or Dixon go at this point.Have to cut the fat from somewhere.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Explain that one

should be back right before the trade deadline.I dont think they would let Hunter or Dixon go at this point.Have to cut the fat from somewhere.

None of the RB/FB's are getting released or traded. If I'm Nate Stupar I'd be worried.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Explain that one

None of the RB/FB's are getting released or traded. If I'm Nate Stupar I'd be worried.

but they just lost Moody.

one of the RBs are goners.
Explain that one

Why is dixon untouchable?
Originally posted by susweel:
Explain that one

Maybe Marecic will play LB too?
Originally posted by susweel:
Explain that one

Marecic can play LB in an emergency situation. Stupar or one one of the FBs is my guess

Experience/special teams value a possibiliy

He made the 53? I thought he was P.S. if so then you are right its Nate Stupar or #41 Venntrone(sp) the safety.

This was probably long expected.

They need to go back to the I, with the read op showing up from time to time.
Dixon is on the bubble since day 1
Maybe his lack of play is a sign they dont trust him enough behind miller
And the shehawks remark certainly got JH to tick off
I think dixon is gone or traded
Although dixon seems either concerned or eager "@Boobie24Dixon: 100 percent healthy and my faith intact I know The Lord gone bless me with the chance to show the world what I can do soon #grinding"

The way Harbaugh and Balke operate nobody on the Roster is untouchable.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Although dixon seems either concerned or eager "@Boobie24Dixon: 100 percent healthy and my faith intact I know The Lord gone bless me with the chance to show the world what I can do soon #grinding"

wouldnt read too much into his twitter he always posts a bunch of non-sense
Share 49ersWebzone