There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 Draft Rookie Watch

Last year I found myself wondering how other 1st round draft picks were developing, particularly how it related to the guy we picked, AJ, and the guy I wanted, Fleener. But, it didn't seem like I could find information anywhere other than to watch the games myself. Unfortunately, I don't have the NFL ticket and even if I did, I certainly don't have the time.

So I'm hoping to create a thread that will combine our collective observations about other NFL rookies around the league. The post can be an in-depth analysis or just a quick observation. One particular area of interest for me this year will be how the other safety's are performing versus our vary own, Reid. Leading up to the draft a lot of guys thought Vaccaro was the best safety, but had us picking Cyprian or Elam based on our draft position.

I know the majority of members on this site live in cities outside of the Bay Area. Hopefully, you guys can contribute and gives us feedback about what you're hearing locally regarding another teams top draft pick.

Pick Team Player Pos

1Chiefs--Eric Fisher OT
2Jaguars-- Luke Joeckel OT
3Dolphins--Dion Jordan DE
4Eagles-- Lane Johnson OT
5Lions--Ziggy Ansah DE
6Browns--Barkevious Mingo DE
7Cardinals--Jonathan Cooper OG
8Rams--Tavon AustinWR
9Jets--Dee Milliner CB
10Titans--Chance Warmack OG
11Chargers--D.J. Fluker OT
12Raiders--D.J. Hayden CB
13Jets--Sheldon Richardson DT
14Panthers--Star Lotulelei DT
15Saints--Kenny Vaccaro SS
16Bills--EJ Manuel QB
17Steelers--Jarvis Jones OLB
1849ers--Eric Reid FS
19Giants--Justin Pugh OT
20Bears--Kyle Long OG
21Bengals--Tyler Eifert TE
22Falcons--Desmond Trufant CB
23Vikings--Sharrif Floyd DT
24Colts--Bjoern Werner DE
25Vikings--Xavier Rhodes CB
26Packers--Datone Jones DE
27Texans--DeAndre Hopkins WR
28Broncos--Sylvester Williams DT
29Vikings--Cordarrelle Patterson WR
30Rams--Alec Ogletree ILB
31Cowboys--Travis Frederick C
32Ravens--Matt Elam FS
[ Edited by sweetDwilly on Aug 28, 2013 at 1:56 PM ]
Unfortunately I currently live up in the greater Seattle area.

They didn't have a first round pick, but the Seahawks top pick (Christine Michael, RB, TA&M) looks pretty good. People up here love him, I'll admit that he looks solid. He's a lot like Lynch and Turbin, and I think he'll end up being the primary #2 there soon.
Originally posted by NCB316:
Unfortunately I currently live up in the greater Seattle area.

They didn't have a first round pick, but the Seahawks top pick (Christine Michael, RB, TA&M) looks pretty good. People up here love him, I'll admit that he looks solid. He's a lot like Lynch and Turbin, and I think he'll end up being the primary #2 there soon.

What did you expect? You have to be tough with a name like Christine. But yeah, I've heard the same thing..
Eric Reid has such a legit shot at being the gem of this class. He's got the perfect setup in what's already the best defense. He's got a great head and has obviously been studying hard. Very much looking forward to it.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Eric Reid has such a legit shot at being the gem of this class. He's got the perfect setup in what's already the best defense. He's got a great head and has obviously been studying hard. Very much looking forward to it.

^^^ This, 100%