LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

Haralson....

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch

#49ers LB Parys Haralson has presumably been traded, but just declined an interview request.
he probably went to punch JH in the eye just like jamie winborn did to mike nolan.

Winborn went missing recently
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
PH was a for sure thing...Skut Wil and lemon still hasn't played a regular season snap

yes, this is what worries me
Idk about this...but then again I was pissed when we didn't resign Spikes & well all know how that turned out. I have trust in Harbaugh & Baalke
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
baalke is f**king up I think we need to fire him
they are fools if they do this. one of the kids they hope will play got hurt and i am not sold on him. so that leaves you with skuta and mr lemon if you get rid of haralson. you would think the team learned something from last year when two guys got hurt and we had to sign higgins/huggins, whoever the f**k he was. they are fools if they do this

making cap room for the kaepernick contract
I'm going to trust Fangio on this one. He knows LBs. Especially our LBs
Originally posted by stunder49:
they are fools if they do this. one of the kids they hope will play got hurt and i am not sold on him. so that leaves you with skuta and mr lemon if you get rid of haralson. you would think the team learned something from last year when two guys got hurt and we had to sign higgins/huggins, whoever the f**k he was. they are fools if they do this

Didn't Parys renegotiate to vet minimum?

No. Kap isn't eligible for an extension until after his third year.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Didn't Parys renegotiate to vet minimum?

its not for Kaep Room..it's too save a spot for one of our rookies
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Don't like this

Originally posted by Harbaalke:
I hope we got good compensation

We better have
[ Edited by cwilson830 on Aug 26, 2013 at 5:59 PM ]
4th round pick would be nice
Originally posted by NONAME:
Don't like this

What do you know? You barely know the players on our team outside of Kap and Willis.
unfortunate but there is only so much room on the roster and we have to keep rookies
i thought johnson got hurt last night. its just with the problems we had last year in this area its a pretty big gamble to go with a rookie, skuta who is not used to playing that spot and johnson who is injury prone.

Johnson did leave the game with a shoulder injury last night. I don't think I've seen any updates today, though.
Share 49ersWebzone