Haralson....

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tmpluff:
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

Parys Haralson is hugging teammates in locker room.

Might want to actually explain that a little bit more haha

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman59s
Parys Haralson saying emotional good byes to teammates in locker room.

Tough part of the NFL, having to say goodbye to people you've spend several seasons with. goodbye P.H.
so who the hell is going to back up brooks and smith? skuta, mr lemon, johnson who is hurt? that is just f**king great. they will probably bring back huggins/higgins, whoever the f**k he was. the coaches saw what happened when he was not around last year, in good faith he takes a pay cut, plays well in pre season and of course, we get rid of him, in a area that was a f**king crying need last year. it just fills my heart with confidence when we have to go into a season"hoping" two of your major guys do not get hurt.. stupid man, f**king stupid
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman

Parys Haralson apparently traded to New Orleans Saints
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 10s
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman

DAMN YOU SCUBA STEVE
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Wow, love the guy and hope he gets to start somewhere and plays really well. Don't be surprised if Cam Johnson (a Fangio favorite) makes the team; if not, then it's save to say Lemonier and Skuta are locks either way.
is not johnson hurt? wow, i guess they will do anything to try to make that horses**t draft of last year look good
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman

Damn..did he have to go those bounty hunting scumbags?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 10s

fine, i do not want to hear it when brooks and or smith get hurt this year. lemon showed us some nice things in two pre season games, wow thats a helluva gamble
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
so who the hell is going to back up brooks and smith? skuta, mr lemon, johnson who is hurt? that is just f**king great. they will probably bring back huggins/higgins, whoever the f**k he was. the coaches saw what happened when he was not around last year, in good faith he takes a pay cut, plays well in pre season and of course, we get rid of him, in a area that was a f**king crying need last year. it just fills my heart with confidence when we have to go into a season"hoping" two of your major guys do not get hurt.. stupid man, f**king stupid

Did you have a crush on parys? Lol why are you so emotional?

We got too much depth at LB, skuta and wilhoite and lemonier ftw
Wow, love the guy and hope he gets to start somewhere and plays really well. Don't be surprised if Cam Johnson (a Fangio favorite) makes the team; if not, then it's save to say Lemonier and Skuta are locks either way.
is not johnson hurt? wow, i guess they will do anything to try to make that horses**t draft of last year look good

You are thinking of Fleming. He blew out his knee again. Johnson has actually had a very good camp/pre season and he's a favorite of Fangio who said earlier in an interview, there was a spot on the 53 for Cam.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
agree.. if you get rid of him, and then aldon and brooks get hurt like they did last year, who exactly would you put in there? ok you got lemon and he looks good in two pre season games. wow thats a pretty big gamble. they are fools if they get rid of him in my opinion

It should be obvious to everyone that Parys is not in the long term plans for the team. So they can either keep him as a 1 year insurance policy even though there are probably 2 similar quality backups already, or they can fish around and see what they can get on the market. So in the end, does having an arguably redundant backup for 1 more season outweigh getting maybe a 5'th round pick that can be used for a player we might need in the future?

What some of you also aren't considering is while this would make us lose depth at OLB, it would allow for more depth at another position of need like WR or DB.

damn, that was quick. What did we get for Haralson
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman

Damn..did he have to go those bounty hunting scumbags?
Seriously. That's one of the last teams I'd want him going to.

I don't really get it. We don't have that much depth at OLB. I guess they want guys that will play more special teams.... But after injuries caused our pass rush to disappear last year, I would think they'd horde all the pass rushers they can....
Originally posted by Garcia:

Did you have a crush on parys? Lol why are you so emotional?

We got too much depth at LB, skuta and wilhoite and lemonier ftw
PH was a for sure thing...Skut Wil and lemon still hasn't played a regular season snap
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
You are thinking of Fleming. He blew out his knee again. Johnson has actually had a very good camp/pre season and he's a favorite of Fangio who said earlier in an interview, there was a spot on the 53 for Cam.
i thought johnson got hurt last night. its just with the problems we had last year in this area its a pretty big gamble to go with a rookie, skuta who is not used to playing that spot and johnson who is injury prone.
I hope we got good compensation
Share 49ersWebzone