LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Haralson....

Shop 49ers game tickets
Matt Maiocco‏
@MaioccoCSN1m

The 49ers are shopping veteran outside linebacker Parys Haralson, sources tell http://CSNBayArea.com . http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/sources-49ers-shopping-haralson
[ Edited by English on Aug 26, 2013 at 9:27 PM ]
Whoa, I would much rather have him on our team. Dude is still pretty good.
I was wondering what they were gonna do at OLB....

They have to keep Lemonier and probably want to keep Skuta for ST....so you probably don't keep 5 OLBs.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Aug 26, 2013 at 11:05 AM ]
Probably wants to start somewhere
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Matt Maiocco‏
@MaioccoCSN1m

The 49ers are shopping veteran outside linebacker Parys Haralson, sources tell http://CSNBayArea.com . http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/sources-49ers-shopping-haralson

they probably just want him to step up like they did with mccoy to beat lord tolzien but i think harrelson can get them some good value in return. hes a great OLB and hes just a bench player for us, plus we have tons of young players with talent so i could see them trading him for a midround pick, or a 1st from KC
Guess the dont remember what happened last season with all the injuries.

Keep haralason. We have no idea what shape dial and carridine are going to be in

#FireBaalke
After how thin we became at OLB towards the end of last year, I'd much rather keep Haralson. I really don't want to end up having to sign a Clark Haggans or Eric Bakhtiari again.

They have to keep Lemonier and probably want to keep Skuta for ST....so you probably don't keep 5 OLBs.

This... Lemonier is in that backfield almost every play. I just think he has to work on discipline on not to rush past the play everytime in case the QB decides to run a draw.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Keep haralason. We have no idea what shape dial and carridine are going to be in

#FireBaalke

Dial and Carradine don't play OLB, dude.

Skuta has also played pretty well, this might be trying to maximize Haralsons trade value as well as a cap move? Better get at least a 3rd for him.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JamesGatz83:
After how thin we became at OLB towards the end of last year, I'd much rather keep Haralson. I really don't want to end up having to sign a Clark Haggans or Eric Bakhtiari again.

Yup I'm with you, keep Haralson, no more signing wash ups from the street. And this is from someone that wanted to see the 9ers trade him since 2011.

#FireBaalke

theyre the bigger, angrier kind of dudes who play in front

#FireBaalke

Correct.

I agree...but they also didn't have lemonier and Skuta last year. They won't keep FIVE OLBs. Harlason has some value. Makes sense.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Yup I'm with you, keep Haralson, no more signing wash ups from the street. And this is from someone that wanted to see the 9ers trade him since 2011.

So...if you keep 5 OLBs, where do you cut instead?
Share 49ersWebzone