There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ricky Stanzi Cut

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/25/ricky-stanzi-among-15-cut-by-chiefs/

Sorry if this was already posted. Remember the adamant poster in the draft war room that kept insisting he was the best player in the 2011 draft.
SIGN HEEEEEEEEEEM
Also has been cut:
Aaron curry
Donte stallworth
Braylon edwards
Josh cribbs
I remember some here thought he reminded them of a young Montana because of his looks lol.

I really liked his mechanics and accuracy as a thrower at least in college. Honestly I haven't followed him much in the pros.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Well Jim Harbaugh was at his workout, I wonder if there's interest?
I guess it was his Last Stanzi
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I doubt there's much interest but as a Hawkeye fan it was funny to see coach Harbaugh say hi to Stanzi before the Chiefs game. As he was talking to Alex he suddenly gets a huge smile on his face and you could see him say Hi Ricky and immediatly start talking to him. Looked as though he just blew off Alex a bit to talk to Stanzi. A very small meaningless moment that I found amusing.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

How far has Braylon Edwards fallen?! You really suck when you're the first wave of cuts on the JETS. He was (allegedly) our deep threat 2 years ago.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I doubt there's much interest but as a Hawkeye fan it was funny to see coach Harbaugh say hi to Stanzi before the Chiefs game. As he was talking to Alex he suddenly gets a huge smile on his face and you could see him say Hi Ricky and immediatly start talking to him. Looked as though he just blew off Alex a bit to talk to Stanzi. A very small meaningless moment that I found amusing.

I seen him talking to Stanzi too. I wouldn't put much stalk into Harbaugh picking up Stanzi with the QB situation he has now, although Seneca Wallace has to go that dude sucks.
lol the Stanzi bandwagon could start get going again. I cant believe Aaron Curry hasnt kicked on somewhere.
I liked him in the draft.
Originally posted by WINiner:
I liked him in the draft.

Same
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Lol.