There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bozo the Rex

They're tanking the last 3 years and that's obvious.
........at least he hasn't guaranteed a Super Bowl this year. That would be ridiculous in the extreme.

P.S. They maybe in position to get Clowney next year. Yes, they are that bad.
Originally posted by Garcia:

lol. Awesome
lol its funny that it happened but its also funny that sanchez is their "franchise qb" lol
well, next year it's either Manziel or Clowney. I'm sure they'll have dibs.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
well, next year it's either Manziel or Clowney. I'm sure they'll have dibs.

theyll f**k it up somehow
They should get a season show on Comedy Central
Originally posted by Garcia:

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
This guy is such a clown.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/rex_has_snoopy_bowl_that_bad_to_0Xbmx7Wdne0M0L9S85UHwK

JH is SOOOOO smart in not taking stupid chances w/our franchise QB.


The only difference is Sanchez is not a franchise QB like Rex so boldly and stupidly predicted after drafting him.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
This guy is such a clown.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/rex_has_snoopy_bowl_that_bad_to_0Xbmx7Wdne0M0L9S85UHwK

JH is SOOOOO smart in not taking stupid chances w/our franchise QB.


The only difference is Sanchez is not a franchise QB like Rex so boldly and stupidly predicted after drafting him.

Rex is bold and stupid...always!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
This guy is such a clown.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/rex_has_snoopy_bowl_that_bad_to_0Xbmx7Wdne0M0L9S85UHwK

JH is SOOOOO smart in not taking stupid chances w/our franchise QB.


The only difference is Sanchez is not a franchise QB like Rex so boldly and stupidly predicted after drafting him.

Rex is bold and stupid...always!

not as bold and stupid as that tattoo he has
so glad this is happening to that f**kwad. can't believe he still has a job.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
well, next year it's either Manziel or Clowney. I'm sure they'll have dibs.


I had the Jets pegged for the #1 pick too but after watching Oakland's last two preseason games. I'm left wondering if there's a qb on the roster that will make it to week 3 behind that line. Flynn has been getting wrecked on every snap. I think the Jets have some serious competition for that pick now.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
well, next year it's either Manziel or Clowney. I'm sure they'll have dibs.


I had the Jets pegged for the #1 pick too but after watching Oakland's last two preseason games. I'm left wondering if there's a qb on the roster that will make it to week 3 behind that line. Flynn has been getting wrecked on every snap. I think the Jets have some serious competition for that pick now.

It's really unfortunate because I feel like flynn has the skillset to be a great QB. Nobody can win behind that line.
Originally posted by xtm059:
It's really unfortunate because I feel like flynn has the skillset to be a great QB. Nobody can win behind that line.

? Pretty sure 90% of what you post regarding football makes no sense.

Flynn is average at best.