There are 229 users in the forums

Bozo the Rex

Shop 49ers game tickets
This guy is such a clown.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/rex_has_snoopy_bowl_that_bad_to_0Xbmx7Wdne0M0L9S85UHwK

JH is SOOOOO smart in not taking stupid chances w/our franchise QB.
Both of those brothers are real clowns, aren't they. Just like their Dad. And, Rex is supposed to be the smarter one. Neither Harbaugh would ever come close to doing something like that on his worst day. The Harbaugh brothers and the Ryan brothers are like day and night.
im loving watching this car crash. Rex is done this year
The father was a decent D guy who was an overall knothead...two sons didn't fall far from the tree! Reminds me of a combined Nolan/Singletary. Just no idea about how an offense should work...or how to treat offensive players.

I have to admit...I'm also enjoying this car crash...
Hopefully we can trade McCoy to them.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
im loving watching this car crash. Rex is done this year

I am thinking Rex does not make through the year.
Yeah the Harbaugh brothers are used to being winners unlike Fat Rex and his stupid troll of a brother.
Lets f**k them over and trade Colt McCoy for something good. We could probably pull a fast one on their desperate asses.
Well to be fair, the media do ask some pretty stupid f**king questions....
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Sanchez is one of the worst starting QBs in the league, it wasn't like he got a good QB hurt.

Originally posted by BobS:
Sanchez is one of the worst starting QBs in the league, it wasn't like he got a good QB hurt.

I second this. I still think rex is the worst HC in the league and a huge clown but mark sanchez is crap and even if he outplayed geno I think they would start geno anyways just because he has potential and we all know how much potential sanchez doesn't have
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by BobS:

I second this. I still think rex is the worst HC in the league and a huge clown but mark sanchez is crap and even if he outplayed geno I think they would start geno anyways just because he has potential and we all know how much potential sanchez doesn't have

Sanchez may resurrect his career if he could be traded to a team as a back up. Sit for a year or two under a really good QB coach. Right now he is just spinning his wheels and not improving...which may be where he ends up at the end of his career, but I never write off a QB who is playing for a D-minded coach.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Aug 25, 2013 at 4:29 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
LOL!
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
trade sanchez to the raiders
Share 49ersWebzone