There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vince Young GB #2 QB

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Looks as if Vince Young has won Packers backup QB job. Packers are releasing QB Graham Harrell.
[ Edited by Jcool on Aug 24, 2013 at 12:57 PM ]
Harrell doesn't have an nfl arm. Despite what some say arm strength is a big deal. I'm not saying its the the only important thing. If you don't have a strong arm you better have some other extraordinary gifts.
Might be trying to run the option with VY. Can't beat the Niners. Copy them.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
did we really need a thread on this?
Originally posted by Amir:
did we really need a thread on this?

Yes because we were obviously going to sign Harrell
Dont care
Good for him. I always thought he got a rough deal, much of it his own doing. But he won games as a starter and really never had a mother shot. I can't stand Texas, but I hope he gets to remain as a backup for a few years. He won't be a starter in this league, just too many QBs out there now.
Good for Vince. Greatest performer I've seen I loved seeing him play at UT.
He is still in the league???
Originally posted by communist:
He is still in the league???

he's the backup in GB
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Might be trying to run the option with VY. Can't beat the Niners. Copy them.

If GB has to start him more than 1 game they aren't any better off than us.
Vince is a respectable two. He is far from an elite passer but when you build a game plan around him that tailors to his strengths he can win you some ball games.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Vince is a respectable two. He is far from an elite passer but when you build a game plan around him that tailors to his strengths he can win you some ball games.

He can take a team to the playoffs.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:

or manage
I'm glad for Vince Young, he definitely has the talent. It was always a matter of getting his head in the right place.