LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

*** WEEK 3 NFL PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD 8/22 - 8/25 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Can you imagine if the 49ers play as bad as the Pats on Sunday... the Zone would totally meltdown!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Can you imagine if the 49ers play as bad as the Pats on Sunday... the Zone would totally meltdown!

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

that gif is one of my favorites
I think the Panthers are going to beat the Hawks week 1. Man... wouldn't that be just awesome.
Originally posted by mattster03:
I think the Panthers are going to beat the Hawks week 1. Man... wouldn't that be just awesome.

As long as we beat GB
Was anyone here extremely unimpressed with Cam and Flacco as i was? Flacco might as well have walked over and handed the panthers the ball, and Cam wilted under pressure time and time again. The Panthers D like good, but i can't figure out if that's because the Ravens made them look good, or they're pretty decent. Kuechly is a baller, they're D line looked decent, they're O line is putred however and they have no recievers, Smith is done.

To me the Ravens looked like a shell of their playoff team, but's it's pre-seaon, so we'll see.

After watching last nights game, i feel much better about our week 1 match up. Will be a tough game being it's at their place, but i feel we're the much more rounded team. Should be a good one but we'll see...
Originally posted by hawker84:
Was anyone here extremely unimpressed with Cam and Flacco as i was? Flacco might as well have walked over and handed the panthers the ball, and Cam wilted under pressure time and time again. The Panthers D like good, but i can't figure out if that's because the Ravens made them look good, or they're pretty decent. Kuechly is a baller, they're D line looked decent, they're O line is putred however and they have no recievers, Smith is done.

To me the Ravens looked like a shell of their playoff team, but's it's pre-seaon, so we'll see.

After watching last nights game, i feel much better about our week 1 match up. Will be a tough game being it's at their place, but i feel we're the much more rounded team. Should be a good one but we'll see...

It will be another 2012 @Dolphins game
Uggg, man i hope not..
Originally posted by hawker84:
Uggg, man i hope not..

I mean, it just feels like a real similar game. I hope the hawks players have as much over confidence as some of their fans:

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=71081
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Clay Matthews gonna knock someone the f**k out

Wow GB still hasnt learned how to contain a QB
seattle looks good.... a good qb can make no name recievers look good, so maybe we will be alright too since we got kap.
GB getting carved up, no answer for wilson.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Clay Matthews gonna knock someone the f**k out

That was a nice sack.
YES injure him INJURE HIM!
Share 49ersWebzone