There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 3 NFL PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD 8/22 - 8/25 ***

From Sando
Seattle now has an unimaginable 34 penalties for 354 yards in the first three games

Originally posted by 5280High:
From Sando
Seattle now has an unimaginable 34 penalties for 354 yards in the first three games

Thats what happens when you come off PEDs, you lose focus
I have always wondered if carrol promotes the use of peds. If I remember right, it was no secret that clay mathews was juicing at usc. I suspect hgh testing is going to have a really negative effect on his carrer. even if carrol is not promoting it, he sure doesn't discourage it.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
From Sando

Thats what happens when you come off PEDs, you lose focus

Its okay. Sherman will continue to hold every WR and not get called once the season starts...
Andrew Luck looking good. If Harbaugh could trade Kaep for him do you think he would?
Soon as I say that Luck throws an INT in the Red Zone.
Originally posted by Muggins:

the rb has to catch that, not luck's fault
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

the rb has to catch that, not luck's fault

He put a little too much on it but yeah I agree.
Andrew Luck looking good. If Harbaugh could trade Kaep for him do you think he would?

thats like choosing whose your favorite child. But I would stick with Kaep
chiefs suck

no better than 7-9 for them

Kap is superior than Luck in almost every area.
Austin looking legit, 96 yard return on the opening kick off followed by an easy pass to Cook for the TD. Rams taking broncos to school for the first 5 minutes, lets see if they can stop Peyton after he gets a couple looks at their D.
Austin looking legit, 96 yard return on the opening kick off followed by an easy pass to Cook for the TD. Rams taking broncos to school for the first 5 minutes, lets see if they can stop Peyton after he gets a couple looks at their D.

i heard austin wasn't looking so dynamic in preseason
That punt return by Austin just reminds me that we have no one that can do that.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Kap is superior than Luck in almost every area.

I agree.