There are 242 users in the forums

*** WEEK 3 NFL PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD 8/22 - 8/25 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Not surprised the Seahawks look ordinary on the road against a starting defense.

Now if they will just start calling PI correctly, Sherman and Browner would be out of a job.

Sherman scratches, claws and holds like no other corner I've ever seen, and never gets called for PI. I was shocked they threw the flag on him.

Not to rehash old arguments but this is what I was saying in defense of Alex when we played them. Those f**kers PI all day and never get called. Hopefully Baldwin destroys one of them, then steps on Thomas.
Seeing Wilson get sacked will be a familiar site during the season. He wont get away with much on his scrambles.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Seeing Wilson get sacked will be a familiar site during the season. He wont get away with much on his scrambles.

Seattle taking cheap shots to a whole new level
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Who will Sherman line up against?
Originally posted by jreff22:
Not to rehash old arguments but this is what I was saying in defense of Alex when we played them. Those f**kers PI all day and never get called. Hopefully Baldwin destroys one of them, then steps on Thomas.

You're right. We had to overcome a lot of defensive holding in that first game. I had never seen anything like it before that game. Our first drive we would have had an easy TD. Williams was going to streak right past Sherman, and he just reaches out and grabs his shoulder to slow him down. No flag. It was ridiculous.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I switched to the Raiders Bears game. Is Josh Cribbs fat?
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
young is 30; runs like he's 39.
God dammit we were gonna sign Vince Young
I'm sure that opposing defenses have been studying how to figure out Wilson's optimal passing lanes or windows that he likes to use and have been figuring out how to muck them up. He certainly can't make himself 6 inches taller.

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Vince Young LOL. Probably worse than Seneca Wallace at this point.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

We were?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Guess they pronounce Christine Christian

Yo mama named you Christine I'm going to pronounce it Christine, nancy
Raiders look pathetic, going to be a long season. Front offices are so desperate, they throw tens of millions on guys like Flynn and Kolb.
WTF how is that roughing the passer lol? Good rule my ass Simms.
Share 49ersWebzone