There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 3 NFL PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD 8/22 - 8/25 ***

GB-Seattle match up will be a window into our first two games. Hawks are lights out at home. Keeping their short QB in the pocket is the key. Limiting their running backs to yards after contact is very important. They have a rookie at guard named Snezzy or Sweezy that can be exploited. Seahawks are ordered to give cheap shots whenever they can.
Lmao at Seattle 1st string D celebrating after every play against the 2nd and 3rd stringers of Green Bay.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
GB-Seattle match up will be a window into our first two games. Hawks are lights out at home. Keeping their short QB in the pocket is the key. Limiting their running backs to yards after contact is very important. They have a rookie at guard named Snezzy or Sweezy that can be exploited. Seahawks are ordered to give cheap shots whenever they can.

Seahawks are dominant at home. But their o-line is suspect. Not just Sweezy, but McQuistan and Giacomimi can be exploited as well. We'll have fresh legs on D this time around.

He made us look silly last year with his escape ability. I remember one one play when he made Ahmad Brooks miss like 3 times.

Bingo, it's their bread and butter.
dirty dirty dirty birds

thats like 8 penalties for 100 yards.

lol
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Is the first string line still in there? 3 sacks
Lol Carroll leaving 1st string offense against backups so they can feel good about themselves. Keep stroking Willow's tiny kak, Petey.
Originally posted by Muggins:

He made us look silly last year with his escape ability. I remember one one play when he made Ahmad Brooks miss like 3 times.

If you look at what Green Bay is doing, they are using a delayed blitz up the middle. This allows the pocket to form, so the linebacker can hunt down Wilson in the pocket. Brooks was trying to chase him at the edge, which is nearly impossible with Wilson.
Green Bay D looks to be improved.
holding
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Green Bay D looks to be improved.

I think SEA is just not as good as people want to believe.
Our oline is light years beyond both these teams.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Not surprised the Seahawks look ordinary on the road against a starting defense.

Now if they will just start calling PI correctly, Sherman and Browner would be out of a job.

Sherman scratches, claws and holds like no other corner I've ever seen, and never gets called for PI. I was shocked they threw the flag on him.
count the holds