There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 3 NFL PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD 8/22 - 8/25 ***

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Dirty birds.

On the first kick off the Seahawks player pushed the Packer, Packer player pushed back, and after the Packer player gets flagged the Seahawks player skips away celebrating that he suckered the Packer player into a penalty.

I really hate this team. Watching them lose will be like watching the Cowgirls lose in the 90s.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
On the first kick off the Seahawks player pushed the Packer, Packer player pushed back, and after the Packer player gets flagged the Seahawks player skips away celebrating that he suckered the Packer player into a penalty.

I really hate this team. Watching them lose will be like watching the Cowgirls lose in the 90s.

Exactly, and yet a couple plays before the packers got flagged for taunting! Or the flag on the player running out of bounds getting facemasked and horsecollared to the ground. The seahawks get some of the craziest calls and non-calls of any team.
Willow will suck this year
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Hit somebody
Not surprised the Seahawks look ordinary on the road against a starting defense.

Now if they will just start calling PI correctly, Sherman and Browner would be out of a job.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Willow will suck this year

Willow lol
Originally posted by jreff22:
Willow will suck this year

lol

Someone photo shop it!

[ Edited by Young2Rice on Aug 23, 2013 at 6:43 PM ]
We're going to rip that O-line to shreds. McQuistan, Giacomimi, and Sweezy give up a lot of pressure. Smith brothers will be healthy, and we won't be coming off a ridiculous back to back road schedule this time.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Can't wait to see what our defense is going to do to the packers offense
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Not surprised the Seahawks look ordinary on the road against a starting defense.

Now if they will just start calling PI correctly, Sherman and Browner would be out of a job.


What Sherman does, is he puts his arm against the receivers arm, so the receiver can't swing his arm. He does this all the way down the field. This is the equivalent of putting your hand on the receivers shoulder all the way down the field. The difference is that the refs don't consider interference with the arm "interference" for some reason. I don't know why.
Sherman is always putting his arm on out against the receiver, he never swings his arm for running. It is constantly interfering with the receivers ability to move. He is smart enough to do it without getting flagged. If they ever start calling that, he will be out of a job.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
As I said before when Rascal was swinging from their nuts... Preseason.. means nothing.

But they are 7-0....

Lol

Wilson is coming up short today.

  • xcfan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,356
how dare him hit a poor little receiver.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Not surprised the Seahawks look ordinary on the road against a starting defense.

Now if they will just start calling PI correctly, Sherman and Browner would be out of a job.


They feed off of that home field environment like a bunch of birds after a french fry festival.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
What Sherman does, is he puts his arm against the receivers arm, so the receiver can't swing his arm. He does this all the way down the field. This is the equivalent of putting your hand on the receivers shoulder all the way down the field. The difference is that the refs don't consider interference with the arm "interference" for some reason. I don't know why.
Sherman is always putting his arm on out against the receiver, he never swings his arm for running. It is constantly interfering with the receivers ability to move. He is smart enough to do it without getting flagged. If they ever start calling that, he will be out of a job.

Spot on. I noticed the exact same thing. EVERY PLAY. It's crazy. They're daring the refs to penalize them every play. The refs won't do it, so they get away with it.
dirty s**t birds