There are 262 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Sunday ticket...Is it worth it??

NFL Sunday ticket...Is it worth it??

Great thing about my Sunday Ticket? I can watch it out of my kitchen, grill some food on my coal iron grill and drink a beer or two. It's great because I am not surrounded by the amount of awful college kids at Hopkins and bandwagon Ravens fans from the Suburbs. I am kind of a loner by nature so I enjoy watching a Niners game with a friend or two and just chill out. Best thing about it? Not getting pulled over by the cops for being to drunk hahaha!
If anyone has a online code they don't use, id pay $50 for it
For diehards that may travel in RV's off and on between locations and want their locals this company that may help http://www.allamericandirect.com/

Go Niners!!!!
Originally posted by Sf49ers220:
If anyone has a online code they don't use, id pay $50 for it

LOL it costs $75
I just got it with the Madden 25 deal... I've had it in the past also. If you're an out of area niner fan, its a must. If your local, Redzone lessons the value A LOT. But, its still worth 100 for a year IMO. No way in hell they should be able to charge over 300 now. If there are certain guys you want to watch closely, RG3, Luck, etc, its cool. I plan on watching a lot of Andrew Luck this year.
Originally posted by Sf49ers220:
If anyone has a online code they don't use, id pay $50 for it

Just go on Amazon, buy Madden 25th Anniversary Edition for $100, sell the game off to someone for $40-50 and there you go.
So I'm no longer going to have cable so I need a way to watch football. Can I just get the $50 for 5 month deal? Or do I have to buy a package or something.

I will only be able to use it on ps3 computer or mobile app. Any advice would be appreciated
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
So I'm no longer going to have cable so I need a way to watch football. Can I just get the $50 for 5 month deal? Or do I have to buy a package or something.

I will only be able to use it on ps3 computer or mobile app. Any advice would be appreciated
You have to buy the minimum package which is about 30 bucks but I talked them into giving it to me for 14.99 since I am a long standing customer.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
You have to buy the minimum package which is about 30 bucks but I talked them into giving it to me for 14.99 since I am a long standing customer.

What if you aren't a directtv customer?
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Originally posted by NJNiner:
You have to buy the minimum package which is about 30 bucks but I talked them into giving it to me for 14.99 since I am a long standing customer.

What if you aren't a directtv customer?

They do have a ST Online, but it's like a secret, i dont even have the link anymore, cant find it. You buy ST stand alone for 350.00 one payment.
yes,obviously Dallas Cowboys Jersey,Miles Austin Jersey and DeMarcus Ware Jersey
.
[ Edited by carloscarreon1 on Jun 12, 2014 at 1:50 AM ]
nfl redzone is on free-tv???

nfl gamepass ftw!!!