There are 47 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Sunday ticket...Is it worth it??

NFL Sunday ticket...Is it worth it??

Just call and b*tch about your bill and the outrages prices AT&T/DirectTV screws us on, spend 45 minutes bouncing from one department to another and get it for free...

Thats what I did
I always get it, I probably get 8 games here on local between FOX, CBS, ESPN, NBC and NFLN. Maybe a few more depending on the NBCs flex schedule.

I hope they dont change providers, I love my DTV. Never have a problem, I beg the NFL to do it for every provider and not only Google Online. I hate that idea. We shouldn't have to pay full price of the TV version for just online. I dont think it's fair for people who dont have a HDTV, and they may make it so you have to watch online. If not, can people really afford 350 for the online version, which is what DTV charges for online only for people without directv.

I beg the NFL keeps it on at least DTV, I am not in the mood to change providers. I get everything I want, great service, and prices are great for me. I cant imagine paying 350 in one payment for ST, I pay monthly, which helps out a ton, with bills being so high now a days, between Internet, TV, Phones(Cell and Home), Power Bills, etc... Not fair, and I think fans should have a real say on this.
Also, people will need fast internet, and not everyone can get cable or FiOS, I dont have FiOS out in Albany NY area. Plus a good computer, a Win 8 or Apple, and they cost a s**t load, especially when you need a fast processor, and a good video card. My laptop cost near 900, and that was on payments with QVC. I could never afford it outright, or an Mac or iMac.
i think its overpriced, had sunday tickets last 2 seasons, probably good if you can't catch niners games cause your out of state, but besides that its not worth the price id say, maybe if it was cheaper.
I bought it last year, then all but one game was on my regular broadcast.

I will probably buy Madden this year to get it again.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I always get it, I probably get 8 games here on local between FOX, CBS, ESPN, NBC and NFLN. Maybe a few more depending on the NBCs flex schedule.

I hope they dont change providers, I love my DTV. Never have a problem, I beg the NFL to do it for every provider and not only Google Online. I hate that idea. We shouldn't have to pay full price of the TV version for just online. I dont think it's fair for people who dont have a HDTV, and they may make it so you have to watch online. If not, can people really afford 350 for the online version, which is what DTV charges for online only for people without directv.

I beg the NFL keeps it on at least DTV, I am not in the mood to change providers. I get everything I want, great service, and prices are great for me. I cant imagine paying 350 in one payment for ST, I pay monthly, which helps out a ton, with bills being so high now a days, between Internet, TV, Phones(Cell and Home), Power Bills, etc... Not fair, and I think fans should have a real say on this.
Love DirecTv as well sure hope Sunday Ticket is available on DTV in future years.
Originally posted by GORO:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Love DirecTv as well sure hope Sunday Ticket is available on DTV in future years.

Me 2 man. Me 2. I am lucky to have fast internet, so I would likely cave and buy it. But not everyone is lucky, some areas have DSL and Satellite internet only, and they are slow, so picture will look bad, and buffer every other minute. Let every provider have it. This charging a Billion or more for rights is b******t. Let the fans have a voice, because it's them who buy the right to watch it. But knowing Goodell he will screw fans as much as he can. He is just a puppet with no balls to say no, and say yes to the fans option.
Originally posted by mattster03:
Yeah, being an "out-of-stater" 49ers fan... it's a must

Last year was the first year I got to watch every 49er game. Damn straight its worth it. Also being able to watch 6-8 games at once is nice too. Personally I'd rather have ticket than go to a game. That might be different if I lived anywhere close to where the Niners play but I really don't want to drive to St. Louis.
Originally posted by chimp914:
You can get Sunday Ticket bundled with Madden 25 Anniversary Edition on Amazon for $100.

Pretty sweet deal, you can just sell the game for $50 if you don't want it.

that's what I'ma do
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Not worth it! mucha lana!!
So basically all I have to do is call DTV and bit** about the prices and they'll give it to me for free or at a discounted rate
I live in North Dakota. If I ever want to see the 49ers play, then damn straight!! I've had
It since it came out. Love it. It was $250 this year.
I believe the regular ST is 229 or 235 ish, and 80 for Max addition.
pre-order madden thru amazon for 100 bucks.

sell madden

???

profit
I just called and got ST for free plus $30 off my bill for the next year. I did have to extend my contract for a year but I wasn't planning on disconnecting anyways. Just wanted to see if I could get ST for free. IT works!