There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

the raiders offensive tackle nightmare

• xcfan
  • Veteran
without significant help, their season is lost before it even started. with no edge protection, they are crippled.
basically, all they can do is wait several weeks and grab a couple castoffs who don't know their offense but can give some mediocre pass pro. sad.

if it was up to me, i'd grab a couple physically talented pass blockers from some practice squads and throw them into the fire. at least they have a chance to succeed--bringing in old, broken-down horses like barron is a losing proposition.

also, they have a gifted talent in injured menelik watson. once he's back, he's going straight to left tackle. it'll be a trial by fire, but he has all-pro physical talent, so desperation may turn into glory.

your thoughts?
Alex Barron is starting at Left Tackle. They're f**ked.
Closet raider fan.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Closet raider fan.

Yep.

Raiders Updated list:

Xcfan
Same old Raiders
LOL, as if this is by accident, Raiders are in dat dere Teddy Bridgewater sweepstakes.
Originally posted by xcfan:
without significant help, their season is lost before it even started. with no edge protection, they are crippled.
basically, all they can do is wait several weeks and grab a couple castoffs who don't know their offense but can give some mediocre pass pro. sad.

if it was up to me, i'd grab a couple physically talented pass blockers from some practice squads and throw them into the fire. at least they have a chance to succeed--bringing in old, broken-down horses like barron is a losing proposition.

also, they have a gifted talent in injured menelik watson. once he's back, he's going straight to left tackle. it'll be a trial by fire, but he has all-pro physical talent, so desperation may turn into glory.

your thoughts?

they will sign carter bykowski
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
LOL, as if this is by accident, Raiders are in dat dere Teddy Bridgewater sweepstakes.

Couldn't see them passing on Clowney, though either way would be a win win.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hofer36:
they will sign carter bykowski

could be.
they're gonna take someone's developmental tackle.
That franchise and it's fanbase deserve any type of misery that comes their way.
0-16
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
saints release mega-bust tackle jason smith. if the raiders sign him, the misery train rides on.
What happened to them or do I have to go to espn to find out. Why do the raiders have no tackles? Did they get lost or abducted?
They fell into a black hole
Well if your prize is clowney or bridgewater it isn't that bad of a nightmare