There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Steven Jackson - Excellent Clip

I have a lot of respect for this guy. Sometimes time really flies when you play for a crap team. 87 RBs have over 5,000 yards of rushing and he is at the bottom of the pile with the lowest winning %. Wow, that pretty much says it all.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap2000000230086/The-Slant-Steven-Jackson
He's a monster! For the life of me I cannot understand why the Rams let him walk. Richardson and Pead combined could not hold Jackson's strap.
He is the reason why I believe Atlanta will rep the NFC in the super bowl this year. Defenses can't stack the box against him anymore with Jones/white/Gonzalez out there
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
He is the reason why I believe Atlanta will rep the NFC in the super bowl this year. Defenses can't stack the box against him anymore with Jones/white/Gonzalez out there

Yeah and they'll use him a lot more in the passing game too. The guy is just deadly and if he stays healthy they have a great shot at winning it all. The 49ers defense will have their hands full for sure!
Probably one of the most under rated pick ups of the offseason.

We don't need to stack the box to stop him.
Originally posted by niners94:

We don't need to stack the box to stop him.

Exactly. We never had a problem with him before aside from the game last year at the stick. Now you tell me how they stop us with that weak defense
Bust
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home