LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 224 users in the forums

*** WEEK 2 NFL PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD 8/15 - 8/19 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
I didn't understand playing Wilson a whole half in the second preseason game. Awful big risk to take IMO.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Aug 18, 2013 at 12:17 AM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Is someone here worried?

Definitely not, just need to tighten up special teams.
Is someone here worried?

Yes, Seahawks look unstoppable out there tbh
Originally posted by xela510:
Is someone here worried?

Their ST's have looked great, but other than that look far from unstoppable. They have had a few fortunate turnovers, granted a few caused, but a few were just inexperienced players making inexperienced mistakes. If not for the turnovers they'd look pretty average imo. Their D was allowing the Broncos long drives, and their oline looks porous.
[ Edited by WINiner on Aug 17, 2013 at 8:59 PM ]
Broncos don't know what hit em
Originally posted by WINiner:
Is someone here worried?

We might as well tank the rest of the season and draft Clowney.
Is someone here worried?

I think we're the only team better than them.

Make what stop? Im just calling it how I see it. They look really f**king good. I dont like to just look the other way because Im a 49er fan.
You guys overreact so much when anyone says anything positive about the Seahawks. I dont like them as much as you guys but I dont act clueless about them. They look good. Im not crowning them champions or anything. Do they worry me? Yes. If they dont worry you then you must be very ignorant.
You guys overreact so much when anyone says anything positive about the Seahawks. I dont like them as much as you guys but I dont act clueless about them. They look good. Im not crowning them champions or anything. Do they worry me? Yes. If they dont worry you then you must be very ignorant.

Their ST's looked very good, ill give you that.

If you can hold on to the ball in Seattle, you'll be fine. Denver had no problem moving the ball, both throwing and running, but 3 turnovers in one half will kill you every time. That's what happened to us @ Seattle. We turned it over 3 times when we were in scoring position.

Give Seattle credit, because their combination of physicality and the crowd noise makes the other team panicky.
PRRREEEEESEEEEAAASSSSON!!!!!
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
f**k both teams
This Seahawk team looks for the quick knockout. You cannot let them get the jump like the Falcons and Ravens did last year. Pete goes into his rah-rah rant on the sidelines when his team starts pouring it on. The 49ers maintain their poise they beat this team.
They came to play tonight, might as well give respect when it's due.
Share 49ersWebzone