LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

*** WEEK 2 NFL PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD 8/15 - 8/19 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Is it common at all for them to leave the starters in through the entire half? Seems risky to me.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by verb1der:
Eagles looking promising with Chip Kelly

they gonna be awful
Jonathan Bostic with the huge hit on Mike Willie on MNF
What happened to Roddy White?
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Very Goldson-like. I want to see at least three of those like that from Eric Reid this season.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Brad Biggs ‏@BradBiggs

#Bears QB Matt Blanchard has a left hand injury and is in for x-rays

Keep in mind, #Bears did put JaMarcus Russell through a tryout this spring. If anything is wrong with Blanchard ... just sayin'
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Very Goldson-like. I want to see at least three of those like that from Eric Reid this season.

He should get fined, he lead with his head!!
Originally posted by jvangeystel:
Is it common at all for them to leave the starters in through the entire half? Seems risky to me.

1st game: 1-2 Series

2nd game: 3-4 series

3rd game: threw halfime/middle of 3rd quarter

last game: Don't really play at all..maybe a series.

they're probably playing til halftime because of the time of possession, or maybe they just wanna see a little more.

Dude is like LB not a safety

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Dude is like LB not a safety

If you'll look closely, he didn't lead with his head.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
I just saw on Total Access that the Eagles were getting their snaps off within 13-18 seconds ?! Is that even possible ? Wow. Kap can sure use some of those tricks. We need to ask LaMike how the heck could the Ducks get the play off so fast ?!
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
I think I underestimated Brandon Weeden. The guy was balling, this dude has some serious arm strength.
Suh layed a lick on Trent Richardson...
Originally posted by Rascal:
I just saw on Total Access that the Eagles were getting their snaps off within 13-18 seconds ?! Is that even possible ? Wow. Kap can sure use some of those tricks. We need to ask LaMike how the heck could the Ducks get the play off so fast ?!

Against a Vanilla preseason defense..did you see what happened when their quick snap offenses first read is covered...? Vick starts with the happy feet
Originally posted by Rascal:
I think I underestimated Brandon Weeden. The guy was balling, this dude has some serious arm strength.
i missed this game..was weeden the starter ?
Share 49ersWebzone