There are 160 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

VON MILLER ARRESTED?

Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Why is weed even illegal lol

It's not in Colorado. I'd like to understand how the NFL fines a player for doing something that is legal by state law where he lives. That just doesn't make sense to me.

I see what you mean, but if I were to assume, It's all about corporate policies; it's no different than a company choosing not to hire certain personnel due to undesirable tattoos or piercings despite it being permittedl outside of a company's policies.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Why is weed even illegal lol

It's not in Colorado. I'd like to understand how the NFL fines a player for doing something that is legal by state law where he lives. That just doesn't make sense to me.

Federal laws supercede state laws, you know what the civil war was REALLY about.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
I see what you mean, but if I were to assume, It's all about corporate policies; it's no different than a company choosing not to hire certain personnel due to undesirable tattoos or piercings despite it being permittedl outside of a company's policies.

There are certain things that corporations and organizations are allowed to do and some that they aren't. The fact that we as citizens have allowed corporations to invade our bodies and take our fluids for inspection as a pre-condition for employment or continued employment is not something that everyone agrees is even constitutional. As someone who actually takes no drugs and does not drink or smoke, I have a huge problem with a corporation denying someone employment because they may have eaten the wrong brownie at a party two weeks to go. I don't see how that has anything to do with job performance and I think it's an unconstitutional invasion of privacy.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Looks like Aldon gonna take the sack record.

JJ Watt might have something to say about that, since he was the one who actually took the title last year.

Well, that's why you can always go buy the 'Sunday Ticket' and watch Texans games then.

I'm just saying that just because Aldon will have a head start on Von Miller, doesn't mean that they are the only two big time rushers in the league.

Aldon has a good chance of breaking the record if he stays healthy and does what he does. Let's not count chickens before they hatch.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Why is weed even illegal lol

It's not in Colorado. I'd like to understand how the NFL fines a player for doing something that is legal by state law where he lives. That just doesn't make sense to me.

Federal laws supercede state laws, you know what the civil war was REALLY about.

People in the south didn't want to give up their...umm...weed...and get a job.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

6 games - WOW!
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by defenderDX:


Is that really Von Miller??!! Wow. Dude! You're in the NFL. Pull it the hell together!
Chris mortensen just reported on nfl live that Von is officially suspended for 6 games. It's 2 bad chiefs don't play them till end of season.
Officially 6-game suspension. Appeal will be next. Hopefully Aldon is learning what not to do from this clown as good of friends as they are.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Officially 6-game suspension. Appeal will be next. Hopefully Aldon is learning what not to do from this clown as good of friends as they are.

Aldon had certainly outdone Von up until this point. Driving drunk, getting stabbed...
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Officially 6-game suspension. Appeal will be next. Hopefully Aldon is learning what not to do from this clown as good of friends as they are.

If he appeals, couldn't that result in him potentially missing playoff games?
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
If he appeals, couldn't that result in him potentially missing playoff games?

He's not going to appeal. He has accepted the suspension and vowed to come back after the suspension and contribute to the team.