There are 226 users in the forums

VON MILLER ARRESTED?

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/14/von-miller-arrested-on-failure-to-appear-in-court/
This guy is a talented knucklehead.
  • Jiks
How the hell are you a NFL player without a drivers license or insurance? And if it was suspended why is this guy driving recklessly?
I wouldn't be missing court dates when I am already on the hot seat with the NFL
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
COME TO THE 9ERS MILLER, ALDON WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!!! . . . . . in the offseason.
I have football on my phone.
CAPS LIKE A MOTHER FUGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL first roids, now this, Aldon Smith is looking like a choir boy right now.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

aldon smith would do five years in my state for driving while black

^^^

LOL. Not wearing those goofy looking glasses now, ya douche.
Dude doesnt give a f**k. A petty crime when you're a millionaire
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

aldon smith would do five years in my state for driving while black

It's a felony.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
What's funny to me is the warrant was issued on Jan. 2nd and its now mid-August........
When I was in my 20s, I received a citation for having an open (empty) bottle of crown royal in my trunk while parked in a public parking lot on Halloween. I stupidly forgot my court date (November 28) and police came looking for me and locked me up on my birthday (December 7). "little" people problems I guess..... Shoulda ran a faster 40 back in college.
Originally posted by SaksV:
What's funny to me is the warrant was issued on Jan. 2nd and its now mid-August........
When I was in my 20s, I received a citation for having an open (empty) bottle of crown royal in my trunk while parked in a public parking lot on Halloween. I stupidly forgot my court date (November 28) and police came looking for me and locked me up on my birthday (December 7). "little" people problems I guess..... Shoulda ran a faster 40 back in college.

Where do you live?

Over in the bay..they don't have the bandwidth to do that...so they will let it go till you fk up and get caught yourself for doing something else
Share 49ersWebzone