LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

Are the Chiefs your 'second team' now?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Are the Chiefs your 'second team' now?

Will follow the Chiefs more than the rest of the NFL. But certainly not a fan like that of the Niners. I don't get f*cked up crushed when the Chiefs lose a game in any game, like I do with the Niners. Would like to see Smith do well with the Chiefs but if he doesn't, no losing sleep over that.

Some of you guys going around telling some of us not to follow certain teams in the NFL. lol
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 13, 2013 at 3:40 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 16to87:
Does anybody root for their ex when she remarries, no matter how lousy she was in the sack? ........................................................didn't think so

not the same thing at all, lmao.
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Does anybody root for their ex when she remarries, no matter how lousy she was in the sack? ........................................................didn't think so

you traded your wife away for future girlfriends?

and a conditional 7th rounder
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Will follow the Chiefs more than the rest of the NFL. But certainly not a fan like that of the Niners. I don't get f*cked up crushed when the Chiefs lose a game in any game, like I do with the Niners. Would like to see Smith do well with the Chiefs but if he doesn't, no losing sleep over that.

Some of you guys going around telling some of us not to follow certain teams in the NFL. lol

As you know, you must HATE EVERY OTHER TEAM IN THE NFL WITH THE BURNING FIRE OF 100000000000000000000000000 SUNS OR YOU ARE NOT A "REAL" NINER FAN!!!!
This is like your team QB wearing a dolphins hat...... Oh wait

How about this, do you still want to go see your kids after they moved in with your ex....or at least give them a call to see how they are doing. Or do you disown them altogether because they moved in with de enemy.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 13, 2013 at 3:45 PM ]
NO.
Even though I was never fully sold on him as our QB, Alex is nice guy that I'd like to see do well. And I want that 2nd round pick.

I don't really give a f*ck about the rest of the league, so I guess that makes the Chiefs my second team.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

As you know, you must HATE EVERY OTHER TEAM IN THE NFL WITH THE BURNING FIRE OF 100000000000000000000000000 SUNS OR YOU ARE NOT A "REAL" NINER FAN!!!!

Sounds so familiar.... like some religious sect. YOU LIKE THE CHIEFS!? YOU GO STRAIGHT TO HELLZ!
The Chiefs have been my 2nd fav. team since 1996.

I'm a die hard San Francisco 49ers fan, period. I have no second team.

I wish Alex the best and hope he succeeds, but I'll never ever have a second favorite team.
I wonder if there is a correlation of people with second favorite teams and bisexuality
The one and only reason I will root for the Chefs more now than I normally would is so we can get the #2 pick next year. I feel zero loyalty toward Alex Smith and believe the Chefs got robbed

• dugo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
f**k that second team horses**t, it's the Niners or no one.

Yep.....accept no substitutes
Ridicule me if you want, but I don't understand this hate for having a "second" team. To me, a second team is a team I enjoy watching. I don't really root for them, although seeing them win is nice.

Just because Alex went to KC doesn't make me a fan of them. I'm from Michigan so I sort of like the Lions, although their coach is a moron and I can't stand Suh. So they can go f' off. The only team I'm loyal to, the only team that gets my blood flowing, is the San Francisco 49ers. However, I do enjoy the game of football, so I enjoy watching certain other teams as my "second team", although I could care less if they win or loss.

That's just how I view it.
Share 49ersWebzone