There are 89 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Are the Chiefs your 'second team' now?

Are the Chiefs your 'second team' now?

Well I've yet to do my fantasy football draft so I can't tell you how much I'll be rooting for them. Needless to say I don't care what Alex does because he's fantasy useless.

49ers >>>>> fantasy players and everyone else can suck an egg.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Aug 16, 2013 at 8:19 AM ]
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I've been following the Chiefs , I can beast playing as them on Madden (because NOBODY wants to play against the niners) I am a fan of their secondary and rb.

I'm now cheering for them even more because
we NEED that draft pick.

Word is that AJ Jenkins is going to be CUT.
potential is there, but he isn't realizing it...and the 9ers don't have the patience to let him grow.

Cohn is saying that he absolutely sucks. I think it's more mental for AJ right now. He's probably really nervous and dazed that he's in the NFL. He has time to show up , but not that much time.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by Jcool:
If the Chiefs are your 'second team', and you don't live in KC, then i have to question how much of a 49ers fan you really are.

Never lived on the WC either all these years as a 49ers fan. I wasn't brainwashed by relatives or community into loving the 49ers like some. Making the choice all my own and against my hometown people, perhaps that makes me an even better fan than those living on the WC?

Either way, I don't need to be questioning other people's fandom and none of you need to question mine or others. Mind your own business, and stop pulling the superior fan card. It has no function other than to perpetuate some fallacy in your head(s) that there's some growing revolt happening here.
that says it all then lol
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Cohn is saying that he absolutely sucks. I think it's more mental for AJ right now. He's probably really nervous and dazed that he's in the NFL. He has time to show up , but not that much time.

don't bother listening to Cohn, he's just stirring the pot and trying to drum up page views