LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 149 users in the forums

Teddy Bridgewater-QB-Saints

Shop 49ers game tickets
Poor kid. I feel for him.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Poor kid. I feel for him.

Me too. One of the young qbs I like a lot.
Originally posted by Stud:
F-----g football god's. Why can't Midget Wilson be out for the year with an injury.

That's bad juju

I don't like the guy but never wish a serious injury on someone.
Originally posted by susweel:
Chris Wesseling Verified account ‏@ChrisWesseling

Via @RapSheet, Bridgewater's "gruesome" knee injury had Vikings players disturbed and horrified, even throwing up on the field.

They can have PONDER again for a 7th round draft pick.

--Trent Baalke
Originally posted by jreff22:

Via @RapSheet, Bridgewater's "gruesome" knee injury had Vikings players disturbed and horrified, even throwing up on the field.

This sounds sooo bad, really really hate hearing this. He is such a good kid and just realizing his potential. This is a really scary career altering and possibly ending sort of injury.
Man I really hope Teddy can bounce back from this so sad
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
actual footage of players reaction.

Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by jreff22:

Rappaport later said in a tweet that he didn't mean players were literally throwing up. Sounds like he got bad info and instead of admitting he got bad info, he's just trying to make it sound as though he was being figurative.

Figurative Rappaport throw up.

Official statement from the Vikings organization:

Teddy Bridgewater suffered a non-contact injury today at practice. The injury was quickly identified as a dislocated knee. The injury was stabilized, and he was transported to a nearby hospital for treatment and evaluation. After undergoing an MRI, it was determined that Teddy suffered a complete tear to his ACL and other structural damage. Fortunately, there appears to be no nerve or arterial damage. Surgical repair will be scheduled within the next few days. Although the recovery time will be significant, we expect Teddy to make a full recovery. I would like to thank all of the medical professionals and our athletic training staff for all of their help today. Teddy has already displayed the attitude needed to overcome this injury and attack his rehab.
[ Edited by TWD_Fan on Aug 30, 2016 at 7:00 PM ]
Minn was going to be good. THat D is legit.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Minn was going to be good. THat D is legit.

Vikings fans dont think he's a big loss, many of them don't think he's that good.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Shaun Hill's knack for being a mediocre backup QB that gets a starting job is uncanny. Opportunity finds him. The next QB he backs up should be scared.

Happy for Shaun Hill. We did him dirty here.

Wtf isn't he like 50 yrs old now?
Originally posted by TWD_Fan:
Official statement from the Vikings organization:

Minnesota Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater suffered a dislocated knee and torn ACL at practice Tuesday, the team announced in a release.

"After undergoing an MRI, it was determined that Teddy suffered a complete tear to his ACL and other structural damage," the statement read. "Fortunately, there appears to be no nerve or arterial damage. Surgical repair will be scheduled within the next few days.

"Although the recovery time will be significant, we expect Teddy to make a full recovery. I would like to thank all of the medical professionals and our athletic training staff for all of their help today. Teddy has already displayed the attitude needed to overcome this injury and attack his rehab."

Well that's good that he didn't tear anything else besides his ACL would have been hard for him to come back. Get well soon Teddy
Share 49ersWebzone