LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 226 users in the forums

Teddy Bridgewater-QB-Saints

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 24s25 seconds ago
Mike Zimmer said Teddy Bridgewater is sedated and he is going through an MRI now.

is sedation normal for an MRI?
Thats the first ive heard of it.

maybe he has no tolerance for pain ?
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 24s25 seconds ago
Mike Zimmer said Teddy Bridgewater is sedated and he is going through an MRI now.

is sedation normal for an MRI?

No, unless you are claustrophobic.

It's a severe I injury.... honestly kaep with ap would be a nice combo...u can read option them all day long...they are build to run the rock anyways
Kap for stephon diggs and even throw a 4th to sweeten the pot
Just the thought of seeing Alex Boone's face when Kap enters the locker room
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Hmm, trade Kap for Stephon Diggs straight up. We will pay half of Kaps salary this year to help keep the Vikings under the salary cap and we will donate the other half of his salary that we were going to pay to "name a foundation". We get better at WR and get a PR bump, Vikings get a QB that could work in their system, win win.
Howard Eskin @howardeskin
Report from eye witness at #Vikings camp. QB Teddy Bridgewater "his leg snapped and his knee was flailing around" @FOX29philly

What the f**k!?
Wow, that is gruesome!
Originally posted by ivanm05:
At the very best its a sprain. By the tone of Zimmer it seems to be season ending. It would have been a perfect scenario for a Kap trade but with Kap's recent political protest, I see it very hard for any team to try and touch him anytime soon.

im sure Boone will put in a good word to Zimmer
Originally posted by TWD_Fan:
Report from eye witness at #Vikings camp. QB Teddy Bridgewater "his leg snapped and his knee was flailing around" @FOX29philly

What the f**k!?

IT had to be something really bad for them to cancel the rest of practice and rush him to a trauma center. Add in the fact that Zimmer said he's been staying in contact with Teddy's mom says a lot about how serious it is.

Originally posted by Southpaw79:

Hmm, trade Kap for Stephon Diggs straight up. We will pay half of Kaps salary this year to help keep the Vikings under the salary cap and we will donate the other half of his salary that we were going to pay to "name a foundation". We get better at WR and get a PR bump, Vikings get a QB that could work in their system, win win.

I think Fred was joking. If the vikings GM made that trade, he would probably be fired.

I think the only vikings receivers we would be able to acquire for Kap would be patterson or charles johnson
Holy s**t that's Shaun Livingston esque he could miss multiple seasons
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by Southpaw79:

I think Fred was joking. If the vikings GM made that trade, he would probably be fired.

I think the only vikings receivers we would be able to acquire for Kap would be patterson or charles johnson
Definitely was joking, the whole state of Minnesota will call for that GM's head. Diggs is a future stud and their best wr, I agree those 2 are the only wrs that could be had
napoleon mccallum type injury
Originally posted by saniner:
Originally posted by TWD_Fan:

What the f**k!?

IT had to be something really bad for them to cancel the rest of practice and rush him to a trauma center. Add in the fact that Zimmer said he's been staying in contact with Teddy's mom says a lot about how serious it is.
Jed/Baalkes fault that they play on fields with sprinklers
Share 49ersWebzone