There are 174 users in the forums

Teddy Bridgewater-QB-Saints

Shop 49ers game tickets
Could be very serious. They cancelled practice and then sent the media away and had an ambulance pick him up. Could be a compound leg fracture. I don't see an ACL injury requiring an ambulance pickup
Originally posted by saniner:
Could be very serious. They cancelled practice and then sent the media away and had an ambulance pick him up. Could be a compound leg fracture. I don't see an ACL injury requiring an ambulance pickup
yeah, this no detailed news is fkn wit me
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

We'll see. Reports saying a trauma unit was onsite but it was a non-contact injury.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Dino:
Damn. And I drafted AP in one of my fantasy leagues... Teams are going to stack the box

This is why fantasy drafts should happen 2 or 3 days before the season

This
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

i was wondering about that too
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lol sucks for them.
Trade kap to them for an autograph poster of Alex Boone
Dallas and Minnesota are probable Kap trade partners. It is just a matter of Chip wanting him or not.
He's heading to a trauma center. Not good at all. It also explains why players were spiking their helmets and distraught after he went down. I hope he recovers well
He's heading to a trauma center. Not good at all. It also explains why players were spiking their helmets and distraught after he went down. I hope he recovers well
must have been awful

Originally posted by Wrathman:
Dallas and Minnesota are probable Kap trade partners. It is just a matter of Chip wanting him or not.

This would be absolutely hilarious after Boone just said if he was in the locker room with kaepernick they'd have a serious problem over the anthem thing
Viking holding a press conf. at 5pm EST
Torn ACL, out for the year
sucks for him, but they should still be okay. they have a dominant defense / run game.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
sucks for him, but they should still be okay. they have a dominant defense / run game.
Honestly Teddy is not even that good. One of the worst passer ratings among qualified players. And like you said, the quarterback is hardly the focal point of that team. I think they can bring in some serviceable journeyman and be fine.
Share 49ersWebzone