There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 1 NFL PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD 8/8 - 8/11 ***

  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by robniner:
Broncos
Pats
Eagles

Who else?

Seahawks?

I bet every team tries it
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
anyone have highlights of smith's first drive

The game will be replayed on NFLN sometime tomorrow. You only need to watch the first 30 minutes.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,959
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by robniner:
Broncos
Pats
Eagles

Who else?

Seahawks?

I bet every team tries it

Matt Bowen ‏@MattBowen41
#Raiders showing some production in the Read Option this drive with Pryor at QB
I didn't know Billy Davis was the Eagles DC. How that guy continues to get coordinator jobs I'll never know.
Originally posted by SFrush:
I didn't know Billy Davis was the Eagles DC. How that guy continues to get coordinator jobs I'll never know.

Kinda like Nolan
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
yeah was just checking their forum out. he drove them down the field efficiently, and it resulted in a TD. still pre-season, but can't be mad with the end result.

cant wait till we play them next week, I wonder if harbs will let kaep play more than one drive.

f**k he got a td? looks like Reid took that next step with smith

charles ran it in

Lol

I thought he tried to throw it to Crabtree 3 times to get a TD.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Kinda like Nolan

He makes Nolan look like Dick Lebeau.
Bears got slapped around today, Carolina had 7 sacks and Cutler looked unsurprisingly mediocre yet again.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Bears got slapped around today, Carolina had 7 sacks and Cutler looked unsurprisingly mediocre yet again.

Hopefully Carolina can do that to the Cawks in week 1
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Bears got slapped around today, Carolina had 7 sacks and Cutler looked unsurprisingly mediocre yet again.

Hopefully Carolina can do that to the Cawks in week 1

They most definitely will and Cam will shred them as well. They got revenge on their minds from last season
Originally posted by Jcool:
Josh Johnson 3/6 40 yards and a TD... 2 rushes 57 yards.... Why did we cut him again?


That was what I thought as well. What a waste.
There were a few good games around the league and noticed a few things :

  • The Skins looked good and so did Kurt Cussons
  • Sam Bradford looked OK, but no action from Tavon Austin
  • Cordarrelle Patterson showed why he was rated that high in the draft both in his receiving and kick-off return performance
  • The Seahawks picked a hell of a RB in Christine Michael who had a great showing
  • The Cards will be far better than last year if Carson Palmer can play in a controlled style and cut down on the picks like the way he played this game
  • The Bengals had a good game too and Josh Johnson played very well, wish he was still with us
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Bears got slapped around today, Carolina had 7 sacks and Cutler looked unsurprisingly mediocre yet again.

good f**k the bears and cutler
Originally posted by Rascal:
There were a few good games around the league and noticed a few things :

  • The Skins looked good and so did Kurt Cussons
  • Sam Bradford looked OK, but no action from Tavon Austin
  • Cordarrelle Patterson showed why he was rated that high in the draft both in his receiving and kick-off return performance
  • The Seahawks picked a hell of a RB in Christine Michael who had a great showing
  • The Cards will be far better than last year if Carson Palmer can play in a controlled style and cut down on the picks like the way he played this game
  • The Bengals had a good game too and Josh Johnson played very well, wish he was still with us


Regarding the NFC West points: the Rams are likely hiding everything they wanna do with Austin, Michael is pretty much a clone of Lynch and Cardinals offense will be much better with Palmer is like saying water is wet.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by Jcool:
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo

Jets QB Mark Sanchez has INT returned for TD 4 minutes into 1st preseason game. Sanchez has thrown 36 INT in last 2 seasons, 3rd-most in NFL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!


What it didn't mention was the pick 6 was by the Lions rookie DE Ziggy Ansah so LOL to infinity!