There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 1 NFL PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD 8/8 - 8/11 ***

  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,815
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo

Jets QB Mark Sanchez has INT returned for TD 4 minutes into 1st preseason game. Sanchez has thrown 36 INT in last 2 seasons, 3rd-most in NFL
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,377
LOL Brady still in. WTF they trying to win the game??
Originally posted by Jcool:
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo

Jets QB Mark Sanchez has INT returned for TD 4 minutes into 1st preseason game. Sanchez has thrown 36 INT in last 2 seasons, 3rd-most in NFL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!
He didn't get any work the 1st drive because the Eagles defense sucks and all they did was run. Now they wanna loosen his arm and get those receivers involved. Thought it was obvious myself.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,815
Originally posted by Kolohe:
LOL Brady still in. WTF they trying to win the game??

They do have a few new WR's they are trying to work in and didn't attempt one pass on the first drive .
[ Edited by Jcool on Aug 9, 2013 at 4:58 PM ]
LET'S GO ALEX!!!!!!








[ Edited by defenderDX on Aug 9, 2013 at 5:13 PM ]
Anyone got a Chiefs game link?
http://firstrowus1.eu/watch/200021/1/watch-kansas-city-chiefs-vs-new-orleans-saints.html

alex 3 for 3


1 screen, and 1 rollout completion, 1 pass to the flat to charles
[ Edited by defenderDX on Aug 9, 2013 at 5:11 PM ]
Originally posted by GNS1310:
Anyone got a Chiefs game link?

see post above
Looks like Alex found his new VD
Alex looks efficient. 6/6. Knows where he wants to go with the ball
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Alex looks efficient. 6/6. Knows where he wants to go with the ball

anywhere but to a WR
Alex > Kap, just kidding. KC doing what we couldn't on the 1st drive.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Alex looks efficient. 6/6. Knows where he wants to go with the ball

anywhere but to a WR

1 completion to a WR
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Alex looks efficient. 6/6. Knows where he wants to go with the ball

anywhere but to a WR

1 completion to a WR

rb/wr