LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 326 users in the forums

Officials warn players: Spinning the ball can result in a penalty

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SofaKing:
This is stupid. I've never heard a single complaint about a player spinning the ball. Nobody cares. They want them to be emotionless robots out there.

This.

Sidney Rice would probably develop a nervous tick if he couldn't spin the ball after a catch.
Here I was thinking that they were already issuing penalties for spinning the ball...

[ Edited by mattster03 on Aug 7, 2013 at 2:46 PM ]
Will Kaepernicking be illegal also?
What is the league coming to if you cant dance flamboyantly over a quarterback after you push their s**t back in
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Still the best sack celebration ever, should just have the whole team do this on all plays worth celebrating, gotta be the best f**k you to a penalty or fine from Goodell.
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Aug 7, 2013 at 7:38 PM ]
I hate the rules that stupidest ever! We should not buy the tickets games.. Let blame on Rogers!.. If we don't buy the tickets games then They will blame on Roger! Do it!!
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

Still the best sack celebration ever, should just have the whole team do this on all plays worth celebrating, gotta be the best f**k you to a penalty or fine from Goodell.

Agreed this! We must hate Goodell for stupid as the Rules penalty!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Rules Penalty are everything? Oh no way! We will be boring without fun league! I dlislike it so much! at Goodell.....
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Rules Penalty are everything? Oh no way! We will be boring without fun league! I dlislike it so much! at Goodell.....

Ground floor perfumery stationary and lether good must be stricken upon the wooden wrack of death as we torment his plump bootoxiphon with idolatrous and extreme kataraxasthais and sindon upon the bare azymes....goodell meting out woe and mourn fallen and forlorn will his demise be indulgence to us

@gregaeillo RT @NFLprguy: to clear up bad info re: td celebrations like military salute/spinning ball: only flagged if done directly @ opponent
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

Ground floor perfumery stationary and lether good must be stricken upon the wooden wrack of death as we torment his plump bootoxiphon with idolatrous and extreme kataraxasthais and sindon upon the bare azymes....goodell meting out woe and mourn fallen and forlorn will his demise be indulgence to us

what
The NFL ban the celebrations then put said ban celebrations in ads to promote the NFL . . . . .
If they flag that, they better also flag the dopey salsa dance cruz does
I agree with the poster above - an Aldon Smith style run quickly to the sideline and immediately sit down on any sack ending a set of downs or TD would be hilarious. And if the sack doesn't end the set of downs, immediately stand straight, execute a military-style about face and march back to the defensive huddle with arms at sides.
Share 49ersWebzone