LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Riley Cooper - Yes or No ?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Riley Cooper - Yes or No ?

• Soda
Who?
Bradley Cooper > Riley Cooper
i say yes, he knows the system and can help the other receivers learn.
In a pass heavy offense, Cooper was targeted on 6.4% of the routes he ran last season. 3rd lowest percentage in the NFL.

That is very telling to me. No thanks.
Not worth the drama that he would bring with him
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
no.
  • dj43
Originally posted by Toronto49er:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Why would we even consider Riley when we have good group of young wideouts that need the reps.

Big bodied WR that knows the system.

Yeah, Just talking to a friend of mine who's an Eagles fan, we both agree that its likely that he comes to the 49ers on a one year, prove it deal as I doubt anyone else in the league will give him an opportunity plus his familiarity with Chip and his system.

We could certainly use his size. Some competition in TC is always a good thing.
Originally posted by Janitor:
This
The guy from Limitless??? Sure!! He got that NZT super brain drug. Maybe he can give some of that to our dumbass QB Kap so he can finally learn to read defenses
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Worth bringing him in low cost guy. Had a decent 2013 but fell apart in 2014 & 2015 but he knows Chip's system. Not to mention Boldin is aging FA, T. Smith needs help, Patton & Ellington are roster bubble guys after the draft/FA, and Smelter is giant question mark. He could come cheap since demand will be low and he has a curve ahead of the system and could at least provide some depth at the position.

I'd rather Baalke sign Marvin Jones, only 25, from the Bengals. He's got good size and speed and is just entering his prime.
Talent wise I don't think he's any better than Patton or Smelter.
Did some one say Alice Cooper...?
Not classy.
Share 49ersWebzone