There are 209 users in the forums

Riley Cooper - Yes or No ?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Riley Cooper - Yes or No ?

Originally posted by Knowledge:
no

He had a decent season with philly 6' 3", 222 lbs 47 rec 17.8 yards per catch . So you sound kinda dum saying no with no explanation .
[ Edited by 49ers201 on Feb 17, 2014 at 7:13 AM ]
Cooper would arguably be a good addition to our receiving corps...however, where's the $$ going to come from? You shouldn't just ask for a yes or no vote...it's not that simple. First comes re-signing Boldin, which is in the works. Patton will have a bigger role next season. It's no secret Baalke has some decisions to make WRT the secondary, a much bigger fish to fry. Then there's the Goodwin issue...the Gore issue...who to cut, who to try & re-sign, who to ask to restructure their contract(s). So, before TB signs any external FA's, he's got his hands full tweaking his own roster.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Cooper would arguably be a good addition to our receiving corps...however, where's the $$ going to come from? You shouldn't just ask for a yes or no vote...it's not that simple. First comes re-signing Boldin, which is in the works. Patton will have a bigger role next season. It's no secret Baalke has some decisions to make WRT the secondary, a much bigger fish to fry. Then there's the Goodwin issue...the Gore issue...who to cut, who to try & re-sign, who to ask to restructure their contract(s). So, before TB signs any external FA's, he's got his hands full tweaking his own roster.

Your right but I dont think cooper will demand much but you have a point.
No. He's a racist.
No,no,no and HELL NO
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
No,no,no and HELL NO

You dum Watch his 2013 highlights he would fit in perfect
Dude is one of the better young receivers in the game. Yes.
Of course. But it's never going to happen unless perhaps we're not able to resign Boldin.
yes but only if niners dont also sign richie incognito
Can't that whole racist incident be used as leverage to pay him less?

no, he isnt the bargain bin type FA we go for
Originally posted by 49ers201:
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
No,no,no and HELL NO

You dum Watch his 2013 highlights he would fit in perfect

Ha,im dumB you mean??Says the dunce who cant even spell!rotf,thats the pot calling the kettle black.
I wouldn't mind bringing him in. I'd still rather see Boldin, Crabtree, and Patton as our top three receivers though.
Depends on his price tag. Would have to be super cheap. Keep in mind the offense he played in. His stats might be a little inflated. I think he's a high end #3 receiver
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WeDidIt:
No. He's a racist.
Since he outed himself as a racist his numbers went way up.
Share 49ersWebzone