LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 126 users in the forums

Riley Cooper - Yes or No ?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Riley Cooper - Yes or No ?

• Rascal
  • Veteran
In view of the current WR situation, I saw Riley Cooper's name mentioned as somone we should sign on one of the threads. And true enough, the Sacramento Bee came out with this article : http://www.sacbee.com/2013/08/05/5624048/leading-off-baseball-nabs-no-1.html

Personally, I say NO if the Eagles' locker room is already split. We have a fantastic locker room, one of the best in the league, I certainly wouldn't risk messing up that chemistry.

Whay say you ?
  • Jiks
We already have the league max of 2 white receivers on our roster.
We have so many WR already
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
This belongs to NFL talk
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
This belongs to NFL talk

He is not a free agent, so we can not even talk to him, much less sign him.

The question, at this point, should we trade for him.

[ Edited by buck on Aug 5, 2013 at 7:50 AM ]
Originally posted by Rascal:
In view of the current WR situation, I saw Riley Cooper's name mentioned as somone we should sign on one of the threads. And true enough, the Sacramento Bee came out with this article : http://www.sacbee.com/2013/08/05/5624048/leading-off-baseball-nabs-no-1.html

Personally, I say NO if the Eagles' locker room is already split. We have a fantastic locker room, one of the best in the league, I certainly wouldn't risk messing up that chemistry.

Whay say you ?

f**k no, racist comment aside, he's a garbage player as well as an absolute self-entitled piece of s**t. Is this a serious thread? We're talking about a guy who has barely made the roster in Philly the past few years, not some future All-Pro in the waiting.
Locker room poison.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Rascal:

Whay say you ?

f**k no, racist comment aside, he's a garbage player as well as an absolute self-entitled piece of s**t. Is this a serious thread? We're talking about a guy who has barely made the roster in Philly the past few years, not some future All-Pro in the waiting.

Really, doesn't he average like 1-2 catches and 15 yards a game? With questions like this the season could not get here soon enough.

i bet some around here would take him over bringing T.O. back.

not because they are racist, but more so T.O. is hated THAT much...lol I mean who is our #2wr??? Kyle Williams? Manningham? i like both of these guys but both are comming back from injuries and are small. I think Mario will be our starter come week one, but again I'd rather have an experienced vet like T.O. than Collie or Hawkins competing.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Aug 5, 2013 at 8:01 AM ]
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
i bet some around here would take him over bringing T.O. back.

not because they are racist, but more so T.O. is hated THAT much...lol I mean who is our #2wr??? Kyle Williams? Manningham? i like both of these guys but both are comming back from injuries and are small. I think Mario will be our starter come week one, but again I'd rather have a washed up, has been vet like T.O. than Collie or Hawkins competing.

Fixed
TO

Lol
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
TO

Lol

this.

are you freaking kidding me? people need to get over the TO thing. it ain't gonna happen. EVER!
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
TO

Lol

this.

are you freaking kidding me? people need to get over the TO thing. it ain't gonna happen. EVER!

Why don't we try out Cris Carter and Jerry Rice too?
Share 49ersWebzone