There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Packers take a blow, Bryan Bulaga out for season, Torn ACL

10 sacks for aldon week 1.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Brees needs a ladder to see over the line.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Packers making it easy for Aldon and Justin Smith already??

We shouldn't be scared of GB in the 1st place. We need to worry about ATL & Seattle.
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
And to think some people were mad when we drafted Iupati and Davis instead of him..

Originally posted by pdizo916:
i was one of them.

Bulaga is good, doe

I guess that depends on how you look at him ... because in the games I saw (last season), he seemed to struggle to protect AR when
faced with certain types of pass-rushers. He definitely had problems with the Smith Bros in our game with them last season at Lambeau.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Boy oh boy, not good for Aaron facing the Smith brothers in week one. -Seriously, could mark that one off as a win now, that line is f**ked.

I hope our line gets pressure. I am worried about Rodgers torching our secondary.
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
Boy oh boy, not good for Aaron facing the Smith brothers in week one. -Seriously, could mark that one off as a win now, that line is f**ked.

I hope our line gets pressure. I am worried about Rodgers torching our secondary.

Don't stress. I think our secondary is going to be just fine. People are too worried about it. They were one of the strongest units in the league last year until our pass rushers got injured. They'll be on it this year again. Don't worry.
Packers are also working out Vince Young today
Originally posted by daragon:
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:

Don't stress. I think our secondary is going to be just fine. People are too worried about it. They were one of the strongest units in the league last year until our pass rushers got injured. They'll be on it this year again. Don't worry.

But, last year we had Culliver and Goldson. There are alot of question marks going into the season and facing the best passing attack in the NFL will be a hell of a test.
Very tough losing a LT so close to opening day.

Not shedding any tears.
I remember so many people pissed over taking Davis rather than Bulaga. Not that either would of been a poor pick, but this is a case where going for the higher ceiling definitely paid off. Bulagas good, but I think he would of gotten a little exposed at LT this year but now that line is in some trouble.

Also in reply to another post, if Staley went down Boone would be the LT not Davis.
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Packers making it easy for Aldon and Justin Smith already??

We shouldn't be scared of GB in the 1st place. We need to worry about ATL & Seattle.

Respect every opponent and crush them.
I think if Staley was to go down the O-line would hardly miss a beat IMO. Anthony Davis was a LT in college, slide him there and move Boone to RT and plug in Kilgore at RG wallah!!!

**knock on wood** **holds rabbits foot**

Damn.. That's a lot of shifting. I'd hope for #2 being ready to go
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

lol. Waiiit a second. Are you Filipino?
Originally posted by MarkD:
Brees needs a ladder to see over the line.

One of my favorite defensive plays ever. Not many can replicate this.

Ha, nice job by the Saints OL. They got 3 guys just watching Aldon dance while 1 poor dude is getting owned by Cowboy.

Damn.... I just can't believe this play. The Saints guy even has better position on Smith. His pads are lower and he's got both hands on Smith's chest. Yet, Smith still has the power to bull through that. Pretty incredible.
[ Edited by blm7754 on Aug 5, 2013 at 10:08 AM ]