There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Packers take a blow, Bryan Bulaga out for season, Torn ACL

According to PFT.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,336
Packers making it easy for Aldon and Justin Smith already??
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Packers making it easy for Aldon and Justin Smith already??

lol pretty much.
Damn that is a huge blow to an already suspect line. That sucks.
And to think some people were mad when we drafted Iupati and Davis instead of him..
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
And to think some people were mad when we drafted Iupati and Davis instead of him..

i was one of them.


Bulaga is good, doe
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
And to think some people were mad when we drafted Iupati and Davis instead of him..

i was one of them.


Bulaga is good, doe
He's good, but he can't stay healthy! we made the right call with Davis IMO. He's still young and has a lot of time to get better.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,336
I think if Staley was to go down the O-line would hardly miss a beat IMO. Anthony Davis was a LT in college, slide him there and move Boone to RT and plug in Kilgore at RG wallah!!!

**knock on wood** **holds rabbits foot**
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I think if Staley was to go down the O-line would hardly miss a beat IMO. Anthony Davis was a LT in college, slide him there and move Boone to RT and plug in Kilgore at RG wallah!!!

**knock on wood** **holds rabbits foot**

Agreed. What I love about our O-line is that we have a lot of depth and they're versitile. And not to mention we have Joe Looney who I'm sure could fill in at either guard position as well.
Ouch. That sucks.
Aaron Rodgers. Meet Aldon Smith. Hope bulaga recovers well for next season. 2010 is the year Singletary proudly wrapped his arms around iupati and Anthony Davis as 1st round picks. I guess he got his men so thank you for that but Taylor Mays?
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Aug 4, 2013 at 11:32 PM ]
Training camp is turning into survival of the fittest. Good-dell wants more games, sure have 100 man rosters.
Boy oh boy, not good for Aaron facing the Smith brothers in week one. -Seriously, could mark that one off as a win now, that line is f**ked.