There are 175 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Game Pass Outside of the US

I'm living outside the US, this year because of improved reception I purchased NFL Game Pass for $129.99. You receive NFL Network, Game Rewind, NFL Redzone, preseason and regular season games. Reception for NFL Network and Game Rewind have been excellent. Today I am the watching the HOF game in HD with no signal problems. To say the least I am in Heaven. If you're an NFL fan living outside of the States I highly recommend it.
There is a thread on this in the parking lot. If I am not mistaken if you live in the US it is not available for purchase.
Where are you outside of the U.S.? Job transfer?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Where are you outside the U.S.? Job transfer?

India, retired. Game Pass is not available in the US, Canada, Virgin Islands and some other places.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Where are you outside the U.S.? Job transfer?

India, retired. Game Pass is not available in the US, Canada, Virgin Islands and some other places.

Where in India? Some Indian friends tell me Goa is a real pretty place. Everybody says to see that place. What do you think of Goa and where are you at?
Where in India? Some Indian friends tell me Goa is a real pretty place. Everybody says to see that place. What do you think of Goa and where are you at ?

I'm in Rishikesh at the foothills of the Himalayas. Goa is heaven, the Portuguese settled it and the influence is still there. Many young people make it their travel destination, the partying never stops. Beautiful beaches.
Used this last year. Was awesome.
  • buck
  • Veteran
I have had Game Pass since it started. It is a really good deal.

I have some problems with download speed, but the problem is my computer.

I am going to get a new computer before the regular season starts.
I am purchasing the game pass this year because they took espn of the tv this year! But i was wondering how it works? Do you nee to install something on your computer or do you get a code or something, because i have now only a computer but i am going to buy an iPad for watching the games, so van you just switch between them?
[ Edited by 49ersNetherlands on Aug 5, 2013 at 7:08 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ersNetherlands:
I am purchasing the game pass this year because they took espn of the tv this year! But i was wondering how it works? Do you nee to install something on your computer or do you get a code or something, because i have now only a computer but i am going to buy an iPad for watching the games, so van you just switch between them?

See my post (#8) in another thread made earlier this year -- March 2013 -- on this very subject. Here's the link:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/parking-lot/172105-nfl-game-pass/search=FlayvaMeister

... and no, nothing special or extra will be needed. Sometimes I use my iPad; other times, I use
the computer. The DVR feature, tends to work better with the computer -- IMO -- than with the iPad.
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Aug 5, 2013 at 2:45 PM ]
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersNetherlands:

Go to www.nfl.com

click on Game Pass

click on sign in

enter user name and pass word.

should work.
Ah great! Thank you!
Sounds awesome for guys/gals outside the US, I am stuck with NFL ST, which is great, love it, would never switch and miss out on my Niners. Plus all the other great games. I love watching RedZone for 1PM Est games, then 49ers at 4 Est.
NFL GAME PASS IS FREE IN THE NETHERLANDS ...

So how does this help you? If you sign up for a VPN that has servers located in the Netherlands, once you're connected, the game pass website will think you live in the Netherlands, letting you get NFL Game pass free too. I don't know why NFL Game Pass is free in the Netherlands, it might be to try to build an NFL audience abroad. Whatever the reason is you can use it to get NFL game pass free for yourself.

tutorials: How To Get NFL GAME PASS Live Stream Free on Netherlands VPN
[ Edited by ogrish on Oct 6, 2013 at 4:08 AM ]
Originally posted by ogrish:
NFL GAME PASS IS FREE IN THE NETHERLANDS ...

So how does this help you? If you sign up for a VPN that has servers located in the Netherlands, once you're connected, the game pass website will think you live in the Netherlands, letting you get NFL Game pass free too. I don't know why NFL Game Pass is free in the Netherlands, it might be to try to build an NFL audience abroad. Whatever the reason is you can use it to get NFL game pass free for yourself.

LOL...that's pretty cool. No sign-up or anything needed.....nucking futs.