There are 156 users in the forums

Kendall Hunter

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
That baalke is a cold hearted snake.
Such a bummer. my favorite player and seems like a good guy. I really felt he could have been the heir apparent to Gore had he not gotten derailed these last 2 years with devastating injuries.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by susweel:
That baalke is a cold hearted snake.

Okay...I'll play.

Look into his eyes.

Really, tho, Hunter will be missed.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

This move means nothing. No reason to get upset. There is still a good possibility he will be on team next year.
[ Edited by natrone06 on Aug 4, 2014 at 2:52 PM ]
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by natrone06:
This move means nothing. No reason to get upset. There is still a good possibility he will be on team next year.

Unless Hyde and Lattimore have good seasons.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Existence:
Originally posted by Baldie:
With the depth that the niners have at RB, I'm not surprised. Somebody was gonna have to go. It was just unfortunate for Hunter that he got injured. On that note, I probably expect him to clear waivers because who will pick up an injured player.

There's actually been a fair amount of poaching of injured players waived to IR in the league this offseason, but with him being a free agent after the season there would be no point in someone claiming Hunter.

We're gonna hold on to Hunter until the first round of cuts. No way we expose him to waivers.
I'm sure that he niners will have him in camp next year but it's gonna be hard for him to beat out mike davis and hyde for significant time
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Allx9er:
I'm sure that he niners will have him in camp next year but it's gonna be hard for him to beat out mike davis and hyde for significant time

• sfout
  • Veteran
Nevermind....Baalke....This gamble better pay off....Saw the tweets finally. I guess MM has a point though...No team is going to pay KH $600K to rehab and go to new team in FA in March.

Pretty sure bet that he makes it through to IR then. Now I'm not worried.
Holy f**k, goes from possible 1-B to walking the streets in just a week....

Damn Hunter has been good for us, hate to see this happen to him...
Originally posted by sfout:
Nevermind....Baalke....This gamble better pay off....Saw the tweets finally. I guess MM has a point though...No team is going to pay KH $600K to rehab and go to new team in FA in March.

Pretty sure bet that he makes it through to IR then. Now I'm not worried.

This...who is going pay him that much cash to rehab then become a FA??? He will be back with the team, smart move TB
I don't get the point of waiving Hunter. Why not just put him on IR? Now if someone else signs him next year, he won't help with the compensatory-pick formula.

Also, now he's free to negotiate with other teams right when he gets healthy. I don't understand the logic of this move.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:
I don't get the point of waiving Hunter. Why not just put him on IR? Now if someone else signs him next year, he won't help with the compensatory-pick formula.

Also, now he's free to negotiate with other teams right when he gets healthy. I don't understand the logic of this move.

cheap ass Yorks trying to weasel out a way of not paying his salary for him to rehab.,
Share 49ersWebzone