There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Eagles WR Riley Cooper at country concert: "I will fight every n****r here"

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
think it was Hootie from hootie and the blowfish.

His country songs are surprisingly popular in the country music community, in the next couple years his second career in country music might even be more successful than Hootie & the Blowfish.
Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by hawker84:
As a black man myself, i've always been taught if these type of sentiments come out of your mouth when you're drunk, those feeling are inside you when you're sober planted deep.. The fact that he is apologizing and saying he's never used that word before is complete crap, he's just never been caught on camera.

THIS
a drunk mans actions is a sober mans thoughts.
people do things drunk that they wish they had the balls to do sober.
PS i bet he wouldnt say that at a Rap Concert

But I bet 10,000 of the black guys there would, which makes them hypocrites.
Originally posted by Ballistic:
yes, a homophobe and a racist in the Niners locker room

love the diversity

homophobia and racism are common in this society. But not alot of ppl are as vocal about it....
He better have a good year because good luck finding a new team if this goes south.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
As a black man myself, i've always been taught if these type of sentiments come out of your mouth when you're drunk, those feeling are inside you when you're sober planted deep.. The fact that he is apologizing and saying he's never used that word before is complete crap, he's just never been caught on camera.

THIS
a drunk mans actions is a sober mans thoughts.
people do things drunk that they wish they had the balls to do sober.
PS i bet he wouldnt say that at a Rap Concert

But I bet 10,000 of the black guys there would, which makes them hypocrites.

what makes them hypocrites?

I agree with Pillbusta, If you're a racist fine, but own it and let it be known, don't backtrack , it's out there, you're caught in the act, be a man about it..

For what it's worth, i don't use the term, and i detest when other Blacks use the term as well, it's the 2000's we're trying to have a society here people...

just my two nickles.

hawker is black lolwut

I figured every Seahawks fan was white

Ignoring that you have deep seeded anger problems that are inherently racist, homophobic, or sexist as well. He got drunk and said something dumb. Does he have issues against blacks? Yeah probably but that can go all ways.
Originally posted by YungAce:

I agree with Pillbusta, If you're a racist fine, but own it and let it be known, don't backtrack , it's out there, you're caught in the act, be a man about it..

For what it's worth, i don't use the term, and i detest when other Blacks use the term as well, it's the 2000's we're trying to have a society here people...

just my two nickles.

hawker is black lolwut

I figured every Seahawks fan was white

Lolololol! Where's the "That's Racist" gif when you need it?!?!

Seriously, that was funny in a good way. Carry on.
I listen to hip hop so everyone around me is allowed to say n***a, except when country songs are playing in the back ground
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Ignoring that you have deep seeded anger problems that are inherently racist, homophobic, or sexist as well. He got drunk and said something dumb. Does he have issues against blacks? Yeah probably but that can go all ways.

im almost certain that youre answering that incorrectly. especially since the question wasnt directed towards Cooper next time read everything quoted instead of the last 4 words.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I listen to hip hop so everyone around me is allowed to say n***a, except when country songs are playing in the back ground

or youre around unfamiliar black guys?

Lots of light skins and some dark skin

If jay z and kanye west say it then its cool for everyone brah
Originally posted by tjd808185:
He better have a good year because good luck finding a new team if this goes south.

Well we do need a receiver

F them both.

So what about if youre around your parents and same friends?

F them both.

So what about if youre around your parents and same friends?

I don't let my parents say it unless I'm rocking hip hop and the hip hopper is using it in the song playing.