LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

Eagles WR Riley Cooper at country concert: "I will fight every n****r here"

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
A racist, murderer and preacher. Quite the buddy comedy

So a racist, murderer and a virgin preacher walk into a bar...
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I would prefer not to hear that word whether it has "er" or "a" on the end, and I am a middle aged white man that lives in the South.
Originally posted by BobS:
I would prefer not to hear that word whether it has "er" or "a" on the end, and I am a middle aged white man that lives in the South.

True. It is not necessary at all. People should be a little more considerate of others
Originally posted by Amir:
n***a and n****r doesn't always mean a black person in today's world. based on the video, he was talking s**t and about to fight some white dude. people are gonna make a big deal out if it but it's really not.

This. Where was this Chesney concert at? I would bet you could count the black people on one hand.

Still idiotic to even act that way...not even counting the language. If you dont know by now, at any altercation that break out in public there will be about 50 people with smart phones instantly uploading video to the internet.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
n***a and n****r doesn't always mean a black person in today's world. based on the video, he was talking s**t and about to fight some white dude. people are gonna make a big deal out if it but it's really not.
Just what fukking planet did you drop out of that make you think such a thing?

those two words get tossed around by all sorts of cliques/races/etc nowadays.

this

other races use that word all the time.
Really? I'm glad you set me straight, because for a minute there I was thinking that this word had very painful meanings to my community, especially when spoken and used in the way this idiot used it. . . . . I wish I were standing there because, as God as my witness, he would have had a well whooped ass and would have gladly went to jail for being the instrument of that ass whooping. Now, you can put that in your "n***a and n****r doesn't always mean a black person" pipe and smoke it. I don't use that word AT ALL and demand to spoken to with respect by other Blacks. This is what many in the white community needs to understand about that word: THE MAJORITY OF US IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY DON'T LIKE OR USE THAT WORD!

Here's a good way for you to test your "n***a and n****r doesn't always mean a black person" theory:If you're white come to my part of the woods (good Chatham neighborhood on the south side of Chicago) and speak that word and see how far you get with that. And if you cannot escape with all your teeth intact you're gonna have to explain to the world your line of logic that lead you to "n***a and n****r doesn't always mean a black person".

Bottom line, I cannot see how this guy can stay on the team behind this, a team with a Black QB no less. I'd think he'd have a hard time getting Black teammates blocking for him. I don't think M. Vick is going to be going out of his way to throw him passes. If he does it'll be to serve him up to LB's and flying safeties. This would divide the locker room in the worst way. The Eagles would be wise to release this guy in short order.

Maybe he has spent alot of time in a culture(CULTURE NOT RACE) that tends to use that term quite a bit. Maybe the drinks were a factor and he used the term out of what some of you seem to be implying is a correct context, whatever that is.

Where i grew up, in CA there was a group of well off wannabe thugs that were a mix of whites and blacks. I heard both the whites and blacks of this group call whites and blacks, and just about all people in general the word. And you know what? Sometimes they werent the best at pronouncing it with an "a" and instead it would often be pronounced with an "er".

Culture for young people in this country is sometimes really socially awkward and doesnt really fit your strict guidelines of 1950's racial divides.

Personally i cant stand the term in any context or any pronunciation, for the simple fact that it is really a stupid cultural phenomena in all its forms.
Bros I live near Brentwood and stuff like this doesn't surprise me lol That place is cowboy mexicans and redneck cowboys. Racism still exists. The fact that this guy works with Brothas makes this a stupid move. Maybe he did mean the ''A'' one but I HIGHLY doubt it.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Maybe he has spent alot of time in a culture(CULTURE NOT RACE) that tends to use that term quite a bit. Maybe the drinks were a factor and he used the term out of what some of you seem to be implying is a correct context, whatever that is.

Where i grew up, in CA there was a group of well off wannabe thugs that were a mix of whites and blacks. I heard both the whites and blacks of this group call whites and blacks, and just about all people in general the word. And you know what? Sometimes they werent the best at pronouncing it with an "a" and instead it would often be pronounced with an "er".

Culture for young people in this country is sometimes really socially awkward and doesnt really fit your strict guidelines of 1950's racial divides.

Personally i cant stand the term in any context or any pronunciation, for the simple fact that it is really a stupid cultural phenomena in all its forms.

this too.

Maybe he's just some goober hillbilly who's been exposed to the hip hop culture via the locker room and just started using the ''nicca'' term , but did it wrong. Paula Deen way.
That'd be funny if someone hacked the video board at the Eagle's stadium during a game and just played that clip over and over again.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Bros I live near Brentwood and stuff like this doesn't surprise me lol That place is cowboy mexicans and redneck cowboys. Racism still exists. The fact that this guy works with Brothas makes this a stupid move. Maybe he did mean the ''A'' one but I HIGHLY doubt it.

There is no differance between the two other than when people want to hold on to outdated racial divides. Like i have said in my previous post, for a lot of young people in this country there is no differance between the two, and neither hold or apply to outdated racial divides.

American culture, especially when it comes to younger generations, is often very socially awkward when looking at it with a historical lens and without proper context.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
That'd be funny if someone hacked the video board at the Eagle's stadium during a game and just played that clip over and over again.

LOL!

the bounty will be out on him, he ALREADY hears the foot steps
Didn't Chesney make a song about racism with LL Cool J?

MAH HEAD IS LIKE A SHARK FIN!! DEEPEST !!! BLUEST!!!
Originally posted by 49erMike:
Originally posted by calinig4life:
All aboard the ignorance Culliver wagon

That's an ignorant comment in itself. I could be wrong but cully said he didn't want to play with gays not fight or kill them(gays). If you don't like cully then you must don't like most athletes cause most gays don't come out while their still playing. And it's not because cully doesn't like gays neither.

Originally posted by 49erMike:
Umm...what? So it would be ok to say you don't want to play with a certain race as long as you don't want to kill or fight them??? That's idiotic...

I didn't say it was ok I said he's of the opinion to not want to play with gays, his choice. Again how many "out of the closet athleles" do u know of. You think cully himself is the reason gays don't come out, yeah right. So what are you going to become disinterested in the 3 major Americans sports because a majority of athletes don't want to play with gays.
calinig4life

^ I just read that out loud

now my black friends want to jump me

RIP
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Share 49ersWebzone