There are 208 users in the forums

Eagles WR Riley Cooper at country concert: "I will fight every n****r here"

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by calinig4life:
All aboard the ignorance Culliver wagon

That's an ignorant comment in itself. I could be wrong but cully said he didn't want to play with gays not fight or kill them(gays). If you don't like cully then you must don't like most athletes cause most gays don't come out while their still playing. And it's not because cully doesn't like gays neither.

yeah no
[ Edited by Ballistic on Jul 31, 2013 at 5:47 PM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Country concert. Weirdddd
Living where I do, I hear black folks throwing that word around all too often. It offends me no matter how you misspell it. The word and indeed the sentiment itself is offensive. I also want to say the worst one I ever knew was a white man. The word didn't originally have racial connotation though, it means an uneducated ignorant person. I see no need for it in today's society. The way the world is headed we, as Americans, need to be united as a people regardless of our race or beliefs.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
n***a and n****r doesn't always mean a black person in today's world. based on the video, he was talking s**t and about to fight some white dude. people are gonna make a big deal out if it but it's really not.
Just what fukking planet did you drop out of that make you think such a thing?

those two words get tossed around by all sorts of cliques/races/etc nowadays.

this

other races use that word all the time.
^
racists
[ Edited by 16to87 on Jul 31, 2013 at 6:04 PM ]
He's f**ked
Originally posted by calinig4life:
All aboard the ignorance Culliver wagon

That's an ignorant comment in itself. I could be wrong but cully said he didn't want to play with gays not fight or kill them(gays). If you don't like cully then you must don't like most athletes cause most gays don't come out while their still playing. And it's not because cully doesn't like gays neither.

Umm...what? So it would be ok to say you don't want to play with a certain race as long as you don't want to kill or fight them??? That's idiotic...
[ Edited by 49erMike on Jul 31, 2013 at 6:06 PM ]
Originally posted by KegBert:

NFL off-season headlines in 1 pic.

wtf are they wearing? it looks like they have toilet paper stuck to their pants LOL

anyways...good epic fail of a pic
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by d49izme:
Gets liqured up at a country concert surrounded by a bunch of the same trailer park folk that he grew up with and those deep seeded roots come out that were no doubt planted by his dad/uncle/grandpappy and the rest of them old duke boys. Not realising he's 15 years and a many miles removed from that old way of unchosen life. Alcohol can be a mutha....never woulda been acting like that if he'd smoked himself a phatty instead.

Besides, the music would have sounded better and less trips to the pissa.

OR maybe, the "deep seated roots" would've still came out, but instead of "fight", he would prolly want to hug every "****** out there" (since herb is more calming) .

On a real note tho, who the f**k was behind the fence!!? I'm sure there couldn't be more than 1 black person at a Chesney concert, right
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

wtf are they wearing? it looks like they have toilet paper stuck to their pants LOL

Tebow still can't throw!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Dude (81): "c'mon man, DAMN, I'm like 5 feet away from you... WTF are you throwing it in Cooper's direction for!!!!!!!?"
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ace49ers:
I dont even know HUUUUUUUUUUUUUU this guy is. Seriously he ant even on my FF list anywhere. . . . . .

He went about it the wrong way trying to self-promote himself/name

Originally posted by LVJay:

Dude (81): "c'mon man, DAMN, I'm like 5 feet away from you... WTF are you throwing it in Cooper's direction for!!!!!!!?"
That happens to be Hernandez
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

A racist, murderer and preacher. Quite the buddy comedy
n***a and n****r doesn't always mean a black person in today's world. based on the video, he was talking s**t and about to fight some white dude. people are gonna make a big deal out if it but it's really not.

I was about to say the same thing before I watched the video, but he put a little too much ERRRRRR into that.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

A racist, murderer and preacher. Quite the buddy comedy

On a real note, ya think cooper ALREADY hears footsteps? Every black DB gonna put a bounty on dat azz ... I doubt he makes a lot of completions (if any, at all).

he meant naggers people!
Share 49ersWebzone