LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Eagles WR Riley Cooper at country concert: "I will fight every n****r here"

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Originally posted by Amir:
n***a and n****r doesn't always mean a black person in today's world. based on the video, he was talking s**t and about to fight some white dude. people are gonna make a big deal out if it but it's really not.
"I will jump that fence and fight every n***ER here, bro."

Yeah, definitely trying to fight the white dude in the video who most likely is just a friend/part of his group. There

there are no black people at country music concerts.
if he was trying to fight some white dude, then why is he apologizing? gtfo with that
n***a and n****r doesn't always mean a black person in today's world. based on the video, he was talking s**t and about to fight some white dude. people are gonna make a big deal out if it but it's really not.

Yeah, definitely trying to fight the white dude in the video who most likely is just a friend/part of his group. There

Lt. Obvious, you're up for a promotion soon

perhaps that's why he said "jump the fence"
Maybe he meant it as a term of endearment... or as in "every dude in here" ... but in the way that black people say it. Which is WAY cooler, BTW.
I can't wait until he gets back to camp.

lol imagine having to face your teamates, 90% whom are african american. hahahahahahah
Wait for real though, who could he be talking to?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Maybe he meant it as a term of endearment... or as in "every dude in here" ... but in the way that black people say it. Which is WAY cooler, BTW.
if a brother said it, this wouldn't be threadworthy/ a big deal on twitter
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame

Lt. Obvious, you're up for a promotion soon

perhaps that's why he said "jump the fence"

lol not sure if you're being serious.
Originally posted by spizzy:
Wait for real though, who could he be talking to?
definitely the white guy as said by someone ITT

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
What a frickin dumb ass, I hope they throw his ass off the team!!!

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
lol at this comment on espn after Cooper apologized

All this will go away if a black player on the team accepts his apology, and then they go watch a tyler perry movie together.
Adam Schefter
Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie announced his team fined WR Riley Cooper for his racist remarks.
I can only wonder what the response from the realest Eagles fan I've ever seen is going to be. Not like his team needed more bad news already:

How is he going to say this when he plays in a predominately black league....????
Gets liqured up at a country concert surrounded by a bunch of the same trailer park folk that he grew up with and those deep seeded roots come out that were no doubt planted by his dad/uncle/grandpappy and the rest of them old duke boys. Not realising he's 15 years and a many miles removed from that old way of unchosen life. Alcohol can be a mutha....never woulda been acting like that if he'd smoked himself a phatty instead.

Besides, the music would have sounded better and less trips to the pissa.
Share 49ersWebzone