LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

Pro Bowl Changes

Shop 49ers game tickets
Tolbert mocking his own QB LOL!
Yeah RICE baby! So nice to see Rice in the sideline and winning it. I hope he coaches some kind of position on our team
QB coach: "Alex, ZY-Wing Fade sound good to you?

Alex: "Uh yeah sure whatever you want"

QB coach: " .... nevermind dude"
  • rjxk
  • Veteran
Foles the OMVP for some weird reason. Should have been Gordon.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Alex..interview..love it
The offensive MVP is political bulls**t or just plain bulls**t. Alex deserved it with a GW drive less than 2 min.
  • rjxk
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
The offensive MVP is political bulls**t or just plain bulls**t. Alex deserved it with a GW drive less than 2 min.

I would have given it to Alex, Gordon, or even Murray before Foles.
Originally posted by rjxk:
Foles the OMVP for some weird reason. Should have been Gordon.

Foles had the best rating among the Pro Bowl QBs, and would have had the winning score had Smith not spoiled the party.
  • rjxk
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fastforward:
Foles had the best rating among the Pro Bowl QBs, and would have had the winning score had Smith not spoiled the party.

But that last TD did happen, regular season rating besides. And Foles had a chance to get in FG range and he couldn't manage it.

In the end though, it is the Pro Bowl and it doesn't really matter.
Pretty much missed the whole second half of the game...

what happened....Alex Smith clutch with a check down drive to win the game ?

Originally posted by fastforward:

But that last TD did happen, regular season rating besides. And Foles had a chance to get in FG range and he couldn't manage it.

In the end though, it is the Pro Bowl and it doesn't really matter.

I think he was saying that Foles had the highest rating in the Pro Bowl, which he did.
  • rjxk
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VinculumJuris:
I think he was saying that Foles had the highest rating in the Pro Bowl, which he did.

I know he did, but the MVP award is based on your performance in that specific game. His regular season rating doesn't matter to me.

I know he did, but the MVP award is based on your performance in that specific game. His regular season rating doesn't matter to me.

Let me rephrase: No one is talking about regular season rating except you. According to the numbers IN THE PRO BOWL, Foles performed the best.
  • rjxk
  • Veteran
Let me rephrase: No one is talking about regular season rating except you. According to the numbers IN THE PRO BOWL, Foles performed the best.

My bad, I completely misunderstood
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Pretty much missed the whole second half of the game...

what happened....Alex Smith clutch with a check down drive to win the game ?

Converted on two 4th and longs...at the 20 yard line redone 50 seconds left 1 TO left...check down to Demarco Murray who gets a couple good blocks and scores.
Share 49ersWebzone