There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Pro Bowl Changes

Originally posted by defenderDX:
alex is in at QB. Team Rice loses

Nope, he is going to save the game. He has stars all over the field. He won't turn it over. They'll drive down the field and score. Alex to save Jerry's team.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jan 26, 2014 at 6:54 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
alex is in at QB. Team Rice loses

Nope, he is going to save the game. He has stars all over the field. He won't turn it over. They'll drive down the field and score. Alex to save Jerry's team. o/

and that's the exact reason why it's so embarrassing to watch
Did Alex just take that sack on purpose b/c its better than throwing a pick? lol
To be fair Alex was victimized by drops on some pretty damn nice passes, but yeah he'll take a sack to avoid a high risk throw LOL.
Originally posted by Janitor:
I love Alex, but as soon as he comes in, check down, run play

Not pro bowl style ball but actually might be a good thing because guys chucking it up a lot end up with a lot of ints in the pro bowl. Then again thats how we get many tds in the pro bowl as well. Seems like many of these long balls are TDs or INTs.
Alex f**king sucks.
lol
I wanted to see Alex get mvp
O-line phoned it in on that last play.
pro bolw is stupid.. i think they should have another championship game.. in european football u got a playoff system type and straight up the first place team wins.. well here why don't we have the super bowl and then you can have another thropy between team with best record and team with second best record
That play was all Murray but Alex with some sweet throws on that drive.
Great drive by Alex. Great SMART throws!
  • rjxk
Alex Smith with the (likely) game-winning TD
leggo team rice
Same situation and Alex checks it down smh haha