LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

Pro Bowl Changes

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Until you realize that 98% of the players are scrubs for a reason.

As of right now, that is by far the most hilarious thing I've ever seen occur on a football field.

I believe sanchez's butt fumble reigns supreme.
Props to the NFL for jacking the idea from the NHL. Still won't watch the Pro Bowl though.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Until you realize that 98% of the players are scrubs for a reason.

As of right now, that is by far the most hilarious thing I've ever seen occur on a football field.

I believe sanchez's butt fumble reigns supreme.

Maybe, but this clip is certainly the fastest anyone has gone from, "I'm on top of the world and I'm going to humiliate you" to, "I'm on the ground in pain and I'm completely humiliated."
Lame
  • fryet
  • Veteran
The new rules don't even sound like football. I didn't watch before, I definitely won't watch now.
derpno1curss
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Jul 31, 2013 at 3:10 PM ]
Originally posted by fryet:
The new rules don't even sound like football. I didn't watch before, I definitely won't watch now.

get rid of the f**king game. It's an embarrassment to the league.
They must be smoking very fat blunts. . . .

Because I just don't understand what makes them think that this would be remotely entertaining.
[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on Jul 31, 2013 at 3:39 PM ]
Its gonna be more like Arena football. I wouldn't even call it real football. Possession changes every quarter and no kickoffs. You are gonna telvise the pro bowl draft. more ways to make money for the owners. I'm not sure how I feel about the defense being allowed to play press and cover 2. I love the game being in Hawaii but the game seriously needs to be moved back to after the superbowl. moving it to the week before was a butt fumble by Goodell.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Nike Football ‏@usnikefootball

Game-changing speed demands cutting edge innovation. The Nike Elite 51 Pro Bowl uniform. pic.twitter.com/jBGMgBVI4F

[ Edited by Jcool on Oct 8, 2013 at 9:43 AM ]

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Jcool:
Nike Football ‏@usnikefootball

Game-changing speed demands cutting edge innovation. The Nike Elite 51 Pro Bowl uniform. pic.twitter.com/jBGMgBVI4F

Browns vs Seahawks

f**k off Nike
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
Browns vs Seahawks

f**k off Nike

Oregon vs. Oregon State
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by boast:
Browns vs Seahawks

f**k off Nike

Oregon vs. Oregon State

that too
AFC was red and NFC was blue...how come orange and neon green??? I think the league is giving Nike to much control...keep a little of the tradition..
I think the London game each year should be the probowl. Maybe throw in a few preseason games too but leave American football where it belongs.
Share 49ersWebzone