LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

Will Larry Allen Mention Gore/49ers on HOF Speech?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Very little if at all. He is a Cowboy and he helped to kick our a$$es in multiple NFC championships
No, cos Jerrah, Irvin & Deion will yak it up and take up half of his speech time whoring out their cowboy propoganda and decorating Larry's bust

/thread
larry allen is gay.

/ thread.
Really doubt it.

He'll mention the people who drafted him - that's for sure.
no. Why?
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
no
i think he will mention things from every step of his journey and that happens to end in a SF uniform so i think he will.
Not even a chance.
Have you guys ever watched a HOF ceremony before? They usually recognize the places they played during their career.

He wont spend much time on it, but when he lists out the people he wants to thank, there should be some brief mention of the San Francisco 49ers for his final 2 years. He only played for 2 teams.

If he doesnt mention SF, I wont be shocked, but you guys are acting like theres no way it happens. He started for us for 2 full seasons, and made a pro bowl as a Niner.
It'll probably take up the bulk of his speech.

Gore??

Originally posted by pantstickle:

I doubt he will even mention Dallas.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by pantstickle:

I doubt he will even mention Dallas.

Exactly what I was thinking... 99.9% of his speech will most likely be about Sanoma State
[ Edited by SaksV on Jul 31, 2013 at 5:28 AM ]
It would be great if he was bitter with Jerry Jones or something and ONLY talked about his 49ers days, thanked Nolan and the York's and then walked off the stage.
Share 49ersWebzone