LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 344 users in the forums

Off Season Injury Tracker Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Doctors are projecting 6-8 week absence for #Steelers rookie RB Le'Veon Bell with a Lissfranc injury. Hopeful rest will allow him to return

Same injury Schaub of the Texans had, that isn't good. Idk if he will be the same when/if he is back for Steelers, they needed him healthy. Idk the rest of the RB Core, I think Dwyer, and the kid from Cards Stephens-Howling.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Doctors are projecting 6-8 week absence for #Steelers rookie RB Le'Veon Bell with a Lissfranc injury. Hopeful rest will allow him to return

Same injury Schaub of the Texans had, that isn't good. Idk if he will be the same when/if he is back for Steelers, they needed him healthy. Idk the rest of the RB Core, I think Dwyer, and the kid from Cards Stephens-Howling.

Redman/Dwyer and then Stephens-Howling
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
RT @kentsomers: Cooper has broken leg, Arians said. Looks like he might be out for the yr. Not for sure

I hate to see this happen to rookies
Originally posted by teeohh:
RT @kentsomers: Cooper has broken leg, Arians said. Looks like he might be out for the yr. Not for sure

I hate to see this happen to rookies

that's true, really bad luck and this young guy looked really promising. after years the cards finally adressed their Oline and then...
so many injuries yesterday, i am ever so happy if our guys come out of these games without anything.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Giants S Stevie Brown tore his ACL, per league source.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Tim Graham ‏@ByTimGraham

Source tells me Bills concerned Kevin Kolb's concussion may be career-ending and they're proceeding with that in mind.
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Giants S Stevie Brown tore his ACL, per league source.

seems like every year the giants secondary is losing players with season-ending injuries.
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4834

Clif Avril...Sea Turds.

I feel bad for the guy...not so much for the team.
New Orleans Saints -Will Smith out for the year
  • bors
  • Veteran
Yolo for the seahwks placed on ir...knees no bueno

NYG should call in Turner the Burner to help sub while Brown is out. So I can pick him up off the fantasy waiver wire.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
NYG should call in Turner the Burner to help sub while Brown is out. So I can pick him up off the fantasy waiver wire.

Wilson's stock shot up even more, brown not around to steal goal line TDs, even if it is a hairline fx he should miss 6-8 weeks minimum

I don't see the Giants risking Wilson on kick return duties anymore.
Share 49ersWebzone