LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

Off Season Injury Tracker Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
But hey, the Ravens still have Super Joe Flacco! He is gonna have such a bad year. Maybe Jacoby Jones will turn into an All-pro?
I keep my fingers crossed when training camp starts, there are always season ending injuries that occur. Maybe it's a conditioning issue or the players' need to impress to make the team or keep their place in the lineup. Flacco just lost his two security blankets in Pitta and Boldin. Some of these injuries are difficult to overcome.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
But hey, the Ravens still have Super Joe Flacco! He is gonna have such a bad year. Maybe Jacoby Jones will turn into an All-pro?

Bill Barnwell ‏@billbarnwell
To @smartfootball's point, 27 of Joe Flacco's 56 third-down conversions last year -- nearly half -- were to Anquan Boldin or Dennis Pitta.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Pita dislocated hip

out at least 6 weeks

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/27/dennis-pitta-out-at-least-six-weeks-will-miss-opener-at-denver/

new reports are saying it could be whole year now

Take it for it's worth, it's espn.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp13/story/_/id/9514415/baltimore-ravens-dennis-pitta-done-season-dislocated-hip-source-says
How the hell is a dislocated hip season ending? Can't you just pop it back into place and he takes some time to recover from that... I'm confused as to why it takes that long to heal
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Pita dislocated hip

f**king ouch!

Dennis Pitta fractures hip, out for Ravens' Season

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000222128/article/dennis-pitta-fractures-hip-out-for-ravens-season
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Pita dislocated hip

f**king ouch!

Dennis Pitta fractures hip, out for Ravens' Season

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000222128/article/dennis-pitta-fractures-hip-out-for-ravens-season

ravens are DONE
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
How the hell is a dislocated hip season ending? Can't you just pop it back into place and he takes some time to recover from that... I'm confused as to why it takes that long to heal

Oh fractured as well...nevermind

Even with dislocation there is probably tears of ligaments.
Damn, I'd be bitter as hell looking back at the Boldin trade as a Raven's fan. Hopefully we now know which team is going to have the Super Bowl hangover.
[ Edited by OregonNiner87 on Jul 27, 2013 at 8:49 PM ]

Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Damn, I'd be bitter as hell looking back at the Boldin trade as a Raven's fan. Hopefully we now know which team is going to have the Super Bowl hangover.

Harbaugh knew we would several SBs in the next 6 years and knew his brothers window was small so he ...... Brotherly love
  • buck
  • Veteran
tOriginally posted by SportsFan:

I dislocated my right hip at work in 1993. It went back in by itself.

I was back at work in three days.

My ligaments and tendons in my right leg were permanently shortened. My hip still bothers me; feel a slight pain every day.
Originally posted by buck:
tOriginally posted by SportsFan:

I dislocated my right hip at work in 1993. It went back in by itself.

I was back at work in three days.

My ligaments and tendons in my right leg were permanently shortened. My hip still bothers me; feel a slight pain every day.

Everybody's injuries are different.

Just like some people get shot in the head, some live and most die.
Everybody's injuries are different.

Just like some people get shot in the head, some live and most die.

Haha
Not that it affects us but isn't Maclin's injury as big of a loss to Philly as Crab is to SF, even if they aren't considered playoff team? (I really like him too, plus he was in college with Aldon.)
Share 49ersWebzone