There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Hard Knocks 2013 featuring the Cincinnati Bengals

Originally posted by Chico:
this show is funny. Rey Mauluaga grew up in my homtown of Eureka so i always look for him to say something. Looks like he said something pretty dumb..."I want to be invisible" He meant to say inVincible...and the players were clowning him

he's a great MLB doe.

Green Ellis getting a ride by that Sandusky looking coach and Green touching him on the lap was classic lulz.
Originally posted by Chico:
this show is funny. Rey Mauluaga grew up in my homtown of Eureka so i always look for him to say something. Looks like he said something pretty dumb..."I want to be invisible" He meant to say inVincible...and the players were clowning him

Yea those USC guys .

I think you got it backwards though. Still funny.
Just like how they clowned mays
here's the link for the episodes:

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/hard_knocks/

de nada.
the rookie talent show - or whatever it's called - was funny as f**k
Pacman is always picking on the minivan guy lol
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,024
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Pacman is always picking on the minivan guy lol

cuz he talk white, and pac man is skreet
  • Antix
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,275
Originally posted by vrabbit:
the rookie talent show - or whatever it's called - was funny as f**k

They got Taylor Mays baaaaaaad on that. Fuggin hilarious.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

he's a great MLB doe.

Green Ellis getting a ride by that Sandusky looking coach and Green touching him on the lap was classic lulz.

I believe that was the owner.
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

he's a great MLB doe.

Green Ellis getting a ride by that Sandusky looking coach and Green touching him on the lap was classic lulz.

I believe that was the owner.

no kidding? hmm..

Green Ellis sucks IMO. That's the Bengals only glaring hole; the RB position.
These guys are a tight group. Remind me of our team.

They've been knocking on the door last two years. They are now wiser, more experienced, and infused with explosive new talent to compliment what they already had.

There will never be a better time than now in that division. I think they get over the hump and do spectacular this year.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
These guys are a tight group. Remind me of our team.

They've been knocking on the door last two years. They are now wiser, more experienced, and infused with explosive new talent to compliment what they already had.

There will never be a better time than now in that division. I think they get over the hump and do spectacular this year.

They looked pretty good