Hard Knocks 2013 featuring the Cincinnati Bengals

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
forgot about this
first episode was today, replays at 10

Where can you find it online? Not everyone has HBO
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
again?

This was meh the last time the had the Bungles but it doesn't really matter who they put on, I'll still watch for the rants.

Bengals need a legit RB and they should be gold.

THE CLOSEST WE'LL GET TO SEEING NINERS ON THERE LOL

(Clements,T.Mays,Manny Lawson)

Giovani Bernard !!!
Taylor mays is hilarious.

But how fast could you fly if you could fly?
[ Edited by 99problems on Aug 8, 2013 at 9:04 AM ]
The classic is the Bengals are so simply cheap. They charge players to rent refridgerators and TV's for their dorm rooms during TC. Some poor UDFA making squat and has to fork over money for basic staples.....

The owners daughter also is quite the negotiator. This is what we offer, thats it, if you do not like it, tough dooty. We get guaranteed tv revenue, etc. As owners we will be here forever.

Their henchman also is so blunt it is funny. We are releasing you. This means you are not good enough to make the team. No sugar coating it like other teams do.

dang I didn't know that . I always liked Manny.
ahh Buffalo.

The place where football careers go to die.

Haha.

Probably a reunion of sorts with Mario Williams. They both went to NC State together.

My coworker is friends with those guys since he went to State the same years, and hangs with Manny every now and then.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
ahh Buffalo.

Haha.

Probably a reunion of sorts with Mario Williams. They both went to NC State together.

My coworker is friends with those guys since he went to State the same years, and hangs with Manny every now and then.
friggin ManLaw has all the tools.Height ,Speed,..just lacked the motivation to take it to that "next level''.

Like my professor once said, talent sometimes hinders motivation.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
forgot about this
first episode was today, replays at 10

Where can you find it online? Not everyone has HBO

I posted a link on the 2nd page
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
ahh Buffalo.

Haha.

friggin ManLaw has all the tools.Height ,Speed,..just lacked the motivation to take it to that "next level''.

Like my professor once said, talent sometimes hinders motivation.

Never the same after the knee injury
Originally posted by 99problems:
Taylor mays is hilarious.

But how fast could you fly if you could fly?

I enjoyed that immensely
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Ive never really watched this show but I will not just to see. And a player on the Bengals (Orson Charles) dated my wife and went to her church, I'm half rooting for him to fail and half rooting for him to succeed lol.

Originally posted by Antix:
Ive never really watched this show but I will not just to see. And a player on the Bengals (Orson Charles) dated my wife and went to her church, I'm half rooting for him to fail and half rooting for him to succeed lol.

• Antix
  • Veteran

My exact reaction when I was at home and he got drafted.

Im not a hater though. I hope he does good (kinda) but he's like a 3rd FB now as in he bout to get cut.

Im not a hater though. I hope he does good (kinda) but he's like a 3rd FB now as in he bout to get cut.

He reminds me of Delanie Walker. Not THAT fast as a Vernon, but can catch and run well enough. I thought he was an ok second TE guy.

Bengals still don't have a legit RB and a championship TE core IMO. I might be wrong doe. I'm not that familiar with the 2013 Bengals.

He reminds me of Delanie Walker. Not THAT fast as a Vernon, but can catch and run well enough. I thought he was an ok second TE guy.

Bengals still don't have a legit RB and a championship TE core IMO. I might be wrong doe. I'm not that familiar with the 2013 Bengals.

Bengals are my AFC team. They're primed to make a run for a superb owl. They have the defense and dalton looks sharp this year. upgrades on offense won't hurt their chances

Jermaine Gresham and Tyler Eifert man. That's solid IMO and they're really gonna stretch the field with those two. And Giovani Bernard looked pretty good against the Falcons so we'll see..They're looking like they might be good enough to make a run if it all comes together.
Share 49ersWebzone