There are 270 users in the forums

Matt Ryan Signs 5YR, 103.75 Mil Extension

Shop 49ers game tickets
Seriously though, how much are we going to have to pay Kaepernick?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000220873/article/matt-ryan-atlanta-falcons-strike-10375m-extension
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Kap gonna set a record
Thanks Atlanta

:|
Originally posted by Garcia:
Kap gonna set a record

Yep. THIS is why I think Iupati, Brown, and Crabtree have to kick rocks when their contracts expire. We MUST make signing Kaep and Aldon the priority soon.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? HUNDRED MILLIONZ!!!! ????

Originally posted by Garcia:
Kap gonna set a record

Maybe we can make him sign a smaller contract if we throw in a few dolphins hats. Lol, but seriously, we will know after next season how much the guy is worth... not something to worry about yet.
Only way Kap gets this type of money is if he wins it all this year or just balls all season. Or he waits another year or so to sign. He can't demand that type of money after 1.5 years as a starter.
The Niners don't and won't pay the premium prices other teams pay. Kap is gonna get paid, but I think he signs for less than a lot of people expect and earns much less than what is reported. The Niners are run a bit differently, and it starts at the top with JH making far less than he could.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WINiner:
The Niners don't and won't pay the premium prices other teams pay. Kap is gonna get paid, but I think he signs for less than a lot of people expect and earns much less than what is reported. The Niners are run a bit differently, and it starts at the top with JH making far less than he could.

Sooner or later the bills will come due. The Niners aren't exempt from playing market prices for franchise players. If they don't, Kap walks. So something will have to give.

These QB contracts are out of hand... smh. If Ryan wins a SB I think it would be justifiable but this man has only won what? Two playoff games in his life?!
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
These QB contracts are out of hand... smh. If Ryan wins a SB I think it would be justifiable but this man has only won what? Two playoff games in his life?!

Look at what Romo got... he lost more playoff games on his own than his team has won with him there.
Originally posted by kray28:
Sooner or later the bills will come due. The Niners aren't exempt from playing market prices for franchise players. If they don't, Kap walks. So something will have to give.

Maybe Harbaugh can just keep the QB carousels rolling along as their contracts run down/out. B.J. Daniels up on deck?
If you're going to a Hollywood premier who would you want to see walking the red carpet, Kaep or Ryan. For those of you who are not 49er fans what Jersey would you wear walking down the street, #7 or whatever the other guys' # is. If you're selling a product or service who would attract more attention and visibility. And most importantly, if the pocket were collapsing around you, who would you want. The man will be paid.
Originally posted by WINiner:

Nope, they're going to have to pay sooner or later. Providing they have another good season this year I can see Harbaugh getting a nice little extension to make him top 3 highest paid coach.. TBH only Belicheck has the creds to deserve more. Maybe Coughlin.

With that Harbaugh won't be letting go of his hand picked guy. Kaep to get 6yrs 100M+.
Share 49ersWebzone